ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black dimma off ebay broke down walsall

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
this was that black clio that was on ebay recently from birmingham i think,i presume it was broke down as there was a low loader with it at junctoin 9 of the m6 bescot

1.4 DYNAMIQUE
i dont think it was broke down mate, the guy has sold it so i presume it was being picked up!! the guy does own a low loader tho for his drifting car!!!!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
kroozmids.staff said:
i dont think it was broke down mate, the guy has sold it so i presume it was being picked up!! the guy does own a low loader tho for his drifting car!!!!

where you from mate ?i did wonder if it was been dropped off it looked very clean

im from oldbury mate but the guy who had it is from wednesbury!!!!
it was a mint car, we were gonna have it on all our club stands, donny, brighton etc.. but its gone now!!!! shame

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
KROOZMIDZ.STAFF said:
im from oldbury mate but the guy who had it is from wednesbury!!!!
it was a mint car, we were gonna have it on all our club stands, donny, brighton etc.. but its gone now!!!! shame

oh it wasnt far from wednesbury last night,the wheels looked mint