ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blu-ray starting to gain serious momentum with Dark Knight! (p.s. i'm not Batman)

f**king LOL.

Hoff, I forgot to add that they are rear ported enclosures. Putting them near corners is a huge no-no.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
PMSL... Awesome Set-Up by the sounds of it. And that Stand is cool as too :D I'd definetly ay ditch the rug though LOL.

My copy of DK came today... So excited :D Tis' the simple tings!

I like the rug. That's why I bought it. So please, with all the best intentions in the world, f**k right off. If I'd wanted opinions on my skirting boards I'd have posted the pic up in a decorating forum ;)

LOL can't wait to get the TV though :approve:

Thanks for the comments about the stand by the way. It is pretty cool I must admit. Uber quality oak finish with smoked glass shelves etc. It's just a shame there's f**k all on top of it roffle :(

dk

911 GTS Cab
PMSL... Awesome Set-Up by the sounds of it. And that Stand is cool as too :D I'd definetly ay ditch the rug though LOL.

My copy of DK came today... So excited :D Tis' the simple tings!
WTF are you doing with a copy of me, are you some sort of stalker or something?

How did you even manage to get it through the door!

SLK 350
Thanks for the comments about the stand by the way. It is pretty cool I must admit. Uber quality oak finish with smoked glass shelves etc. It's just a shame there's f**k all on top of it roffle :(

TBH I'd have to paint the stand a neutral pastel Peach colour, to go with the rest of the room.

Guess when it's dark it's not so bad, but I mean that picture alone would probably make me be sick in my mouth if I had to look in its direction for 2 hours. You experienced anything similar?

You mentioned about moving the plant, any plans for it?

Give it up mate. See the avatar :) The pic is so poor you can't even get a grasp of the colours. I've already said it's a s**t photo. The thread is about Blu-Ray and AV solutions to exploit it, not the colour of my f**king towel rail. Turn it in ;)

I know you're just trying to be funny, but the thing about being funny is that you actually need to be funny ;)

People winding up others on the internet for no personal reason = FAIL. Fail times a thousand when it neither works, or is slighlty funny.

SLK 350
Awww c'mon Roy, just bit of fun :)

Just guesswork, but do you watch your movies from one of these badboys (ignore the colour scheme):

Wedding%20White%20Chair%205-1-2007%203-05-41%20PM.JPG

E30 318iS x2
Watched it at IMAX when it came out, was like £14 or something but it was awesome. For anybody that's not been, the screen is 5 double-decker buses high!

Saw the Matrix Reloaded in IMAX @Bristol before it shut, was flipping mind blowing.

It's all fun if it's funny. You just came over as a troll, on a wind up. That's not actually funny. It's all BISTO though. I think I'll sleep ok tonight. Hug? :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
PMSL tbh... but then again there is a fine line!!

EDIT: I mean't to add... DK is awesome. Inflatables FTW!! Hugs?

Last edited: