ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 cup on turinis, M1 service station (pic)

this was parked up at the service station on the M1 on the way down from Barnsley

Attachments

• 2012-04-28 15.04.29.jpg
    2012-04-28 15.04.29.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 220
  BG FF 182
Look at that lovely black clio next to it, need to wash it though. had it at 105 on the way back with the 182 look exhaust screaming

BG FF 182
Thanks guys xD I hate those alloys, I have a set of 16inch 182 alloys to put on. If you're bothered I have a k&n induction kit and 182 look exhaust on it and I have just bought a full 182 body kit to go on it. so its going to look much better.

clio rs 172
how much bhp are u hoping for with that kit n wheels pal? also have u rolling roaded it after fitting that k & n heard they can give at least 30 + hp on a denz! :D

BG FF 182
lol 5bhp from the induction kit, having a sport cat, port matched, piston bore, and a re-map. I'm getting a 182 as well in Jan so I hope that makes you happy :hail:

BG FF 182
Yes because a restricted box will let your car breath because the manufacturer wants the car to produce as much power and not be economical, plus the box heats up the air because it is mount right above the hot engine and we all know hot air gives you more power xD

Not sure if you're serious.

Please elaborate on piston bore... A K&N will sound nice, but you WILL lose power.

My advice, stop wasting your money and put it towards your 182. You will be dissapointed with what you will spend on your 1.2 after getting about 5bhp in total!

clio rs 172
Yes because a restricted box will let your car breath because the manufacturer wants the car to produce as much power and not be economical, plus the box heats up the air because it is mount right above the hot engine and we all know hot air gives you more power xD
this is a joke ??

le 205 GTI le trophy
this jimdabest bloke has got the complete wrong end of the stick when it comes to getting performance from his motor but no need to absolutely destroy him.....you could be bit more helpful, ben172 has got the right idea!