ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 Cup, UWN, Caerleon Campus

Artic Blue 182 FF
Lad having a perv from his 172, at my 182 in the car park about 12:30ish pm.
Caerleon campus. Newport Uni

Who was it?

BMW 323i Coupe
I saw your car that day, was going to park next to it when I went to work but there were no spaces.

Artic Blue 182 FF
Have our own little UWN clio crew
:race:

Random question, wasnt you i spotted jacking up a polo in the car park late one evening this week was it?

BMW 323i Coupe
Have our own little UWN clio crew
:race:

Random question, wasnt you i spotted jacking up a polo in the car park late one evening this week was it?

Aye that was me. :D

The woman is the yoga teacher for the Sports Centre, and she'd come out from her class to find the flat tyre, so she came in asking for help. She had one of those space saver tyres in the boot, they don't look safe at all.

Artic Blue 182 FF
Ahh Rite! i was going to come over and offer a helping hand, but it looked like you had it all under control! (and it was fooking freezing)

Good to see theres some tidy lads out there, sporting the good Samartian spirit (especially in Newport)

BMW 323i Coupe
Ahh Rite! i was going to come over and offer a helping hand, but it looked like you had it all under control! (and it was fooking freezing)

Good to see theres some tidy lads out there, sporting the good Samartian spirit (especially in Newport)

Aye, and it got me out of working for a bit.

I was shocked mind, she said that a bloke pointed out the flat tyre to her, then drove off, he didn't offer her any help at all.

It would be fair to say Newport isn't known for it's good spirit. :D