ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 CARLISLE city centre

Clio 172 CUP
Spot on!
Al keep an eye out for when its happenin, you lot arrangin it on this thread?
ColinG , don't suppose you've been talkin to ma mate from flimby wid a trophy have you? He sed he'd been crackin wid a guy who owns a Vee in carlisle at burger king this summer? Jus wonderin if it was u?

Daz

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
The local dealer has a blue 197 demo (i drove it down to kendal and back) which is often around the city I think. Other than that I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you guys now I've got a 182 myself. It's black with silver wheels - if you see me, sey hello!

yeah has it white wheels? i followed it the other day for a bit ...

Yeah that's it. It was probably the salesman driving it, he uses it day to day.

And ColinG, yeah I'd be up for a meet after new year some time, work permitting.

An orange one
Spot on!
Al keep an eye out for when its happenin, you lot arrangin it on this thread?
ColinG , don't suppose you've been talkin to ma mate from flimby wid a trophy have you? He sed he'd been crackin wid a guy who owns a Vee in carlisle at burger king this summer? Jus wonderin if it was u?

Daz

yep...that was me :D:D

wow theres actually a few cliosporters on here :D

An orange one
fancy another in liquid yellow lol..that'll be my third..

but im not desparate to sell...it has to be one of the best ones around..so if it doesnt go...im not going to lose sleep.. :)

Clio 172 CUP
Yeah no wat u mean mate, was looking at it on pistonheads the other day! must say it looks immaculate

An orange one
does anyone fancy a meet-up a week today??

that would be friday the 28th... turf pub in carlisle???

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
does anyone fancy a meet-up a week today??

that would be friday the 28th... turf pub in carlisle???

Balls, I'm off to Stoke for a week or two, I'll be zooming around Carlisle again in the new year though.

Last edited: