ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 CARLISLE city centre

E92 330
I Was in a silver ph 1 172. Drove past me heading out of the centre in blue 197 which looked mint with graphics on the side.

Leon Cupra R 225
Wasn't me btw.

Ive saw your car around carlisle but was never in my car so didnt stop for a chat.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
mine is the one with the private plate R50PRT (albi blue r27)
is there many members on here from carlisle ??

E92 330
oooo coool, this r27 was being driven by a male about 30ish, with a shaved head. what colours your car annie? whereve u seen me? i made the mistake of going into the car park at burger king after about 9pm and got hounded by saxos and fiestas, lol, boy racer city down there!!!

E92 330
jamie were u in the city centre on saturday afternoon could have been you! i live in blackpool but spend alot of my time in carlisle as the girlfriends at uni there!

Leon Cupra R 225
Mine was silver too. Usually in a P1 when i come down there.

Yeah the kids in Burger King gave me the death stare because i had Scotland plates on the 172! Haha

An orange one
burger king on a saturday night is sad lol

saturday nights are for going out are they not!!

some nice cars in there some nights though, even a ferrari 360 sometimes

E92 330
Haha friday night the lash saturday night match of the day. haha annie getting the death stare for the scottish plates. my old dci had scottish plates i used to get ribbed to pieces for that at footy!! il be keepin my eyes peeled then now that i know there some other members about there!!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
jamie were u in the city centre on saturday afternoon could have been you! i live in blackpool but spend alot of my time in carlisle as the girlfriends at uni there!

yeah that was me and erm.. 30ish... im a mere 29! ha

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah could meet up sometime in or around carlisle... you got the v6 sorted ??

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
The local dealer has a blue 197 demo (i drove it down to kendal and back) which is often around the city I think. Other than that I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you guys now I've got a 182 myself. It's black with silver wheels - if you see me, sey hello!

An orange one
ive never seen a non cupped 182 before...i'll keep an eye out for you

yes the v6 is back out and better than new :D

An orange one
pics when its warm enough to wash the damn thing lol

its an icy, salty, grimey mess atm lol :rasp:

v6****

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
ive never seen a non cupped 182 before...i'll keep an eye out for you

yes the v6 is back out and better than new :D

Nice, I haven't seen a Clio V6 in ages. I'll give you a wave if I see you lol. I went for the non-cupped one cos I thought the cup pack made it too harsh for much of the driving I do. The non-cupped one still handles beautifully though. Mine makes four Clio 1*2s amongst my family/friends, all of them different editions. It'll make for a good convoy!

An orange one
yeah...i might drag my dad along...

he has a full fat 182 with both cup packs and recaro's..

also...my mate from workington in his albi blue 197 r27

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I'm sometimes out in Workington for... err... work, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. It's funny, this. I really don't see many Renaultsport Clios ever in Carlisle, but it sounds like they are here after all. It's all Fabia vRSs if you ask me. Dozens of them about!

An orange one
yeah i know the feeling mate

i joined here early 2005 and there was nobody around!

think we need to sort out the meet sometime soon though..will be a good turn out if everyone came! :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
The local dealer has a blue 197 demo (i drove it down to kendal and back) which is often around the city I think. Other than that I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you guys now I've got a 182 myself. It's black with silver wheels - if you see me, sey hello!

yeah has it white wheels? i followed it the other day for a bit ...

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
theres 2 albi blue r27's and a racing blue r27 in carlisle :)

i was speaking to a mechanic from benfields last thursday and he said they have just got a black f1 clio in which has just been wrapped round a tree!!:eek:

asseemingly he got the back end out round a corner and thought that was cool so attempted it again! silly :clown:

since then i have seen a black one parked up at kingstown and a nimbus one driving through town