ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197, reigate

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Was behind you on reigate high street, then overtook you. Niiiice car.

Clio R27
yeah, i've seen it a couple of times, got the tail pipe extensions on as well.
no one ever spots my R27 tho :dapprove:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Maybe red ones are invisible in this area? Redhill...camouflaged and that.
I might go for a bit of a drive later, either after cleaning or without it - mucky RB ftw!

A3 1.8T
Ah not seen it around, live in Horley too Dave. Currently driving a black Glanza. Only one around i know of so give us a flash if you see it!

Black Gold Trophy
I've seen a black glanza in horley, spoken to the owner aswell hes a friend of guy called Craig (also lives in horley) with a 172 cup on here

A3 1.8T
Must be another black glanza :( Dam!

Think i just followed you down the road Jack, you have private plate?

Not far form Shell garage Dave

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Is the private plate p4 phe?
Wondering cause that's the only black gold i've seen around with a private one! An old(er) guy drives it.

A3 1.8T
My Clios up for sale too, dam!

Dont drive through any particular time tbh, normally just passing by going to smallfield etc.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Ha, i've just come from crawley that sort of way. Timing's all out dave.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Think I just saw the blue 197 going passed BP garage, Redhill. It's an R27 on a private plate.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Nah, i don't think it was a R27 the one i saw. Wasn't quite as "jazzy".

Clio R27
the private plated one isn't an R27, got the tailpipe extensions i think, well it did have last time i saw it. and it had the silver wheels, not the anthracite grey wheels of mine.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Mahdunnooo. It was dark, all I know was that it was a blue 197 with a possible private plate :p
I'm pants at noticing stuff, clearly.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
After much deliberation, i've come to the conclusion the owner isn't on CS. Fail.