ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197, reigate

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I also saw you. 2 nicest cars on the roundabout this morning methinks haha.

A3 1.8T
Poor sod you work in Redhill, i really hate that place.

Haven't seen any of you about yet, all look out for a Glanza with its numberplate in the window (bloody thing fell off :( )

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I work in redhill, don't go near horley all that often really cause it's in the other direction to where i live!
But still, peepers open.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
dannyboy1000: do you have a cup spoiler?

was you near m25 junction 6 on monday morning 8-9am ish?

57 plate maybe?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
dannyboy1000: do you have a cup spoiler?

was you near m25 junction 6 on monday morning 8-9am ish?

57 plate maybe?

So weird, i've just seen this one this morning. Literally parked up around the corner from me. Buffff.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
May have been me on monday morning, im normally near the m25 junc 6 between 8-9.
yeh it must have been you! wasnt actually on the motorway was on the roundabout below it then you either headed towards godstone or onto the m25.

the LY with cup spoiler one ive seen must have been a different person, was a few weeks back, heading from redhill towards bletchingly absouloutly flying down the road

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
^^ if it's the same one alex, it was parked up in merstham around the corner from me this morn. I'm literally on the edge of merstham before bletchingley sort of way, so maybeeee

LY R27
yeh it must have been you! wasnt actually on the motorway was on the roundabout below it then you either headed towards godstone or onto the m25.

Yeah that was me then, heading towards Godstone.

I saw you again Amy! flying round the Memorial park roundabout just after 5 today.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

Yeah that was me then, heading towards Godstone.

I saw you again Amy! flying round the Memorial park roundabout just after 5 today.

I saw you aswell, but i thought it a bit awkward if i flashed/waved as i was going round the roundabout. People in redhill aren't the brightest of sparks, and may have taken it as an invitation to pull out you see.

LY R27
I saw you aswell, but i thought it a bit awkward if i flashed/waved as i was going round the roundabout. People in redhill aren't the brightest of sparks, and may have taken it as an invitation to pull out you see.

This is true, judging by the amount of nutters I see in Redhill most days! Mind you I used to work in Croydon which was much worse.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Think warlingham's towards caterham?

I could by completely lying.
Trying to waste time at work.

Clio R27
it is near caterham! and i can't believe it either mick! we must literally be on each others doorsteps, drive the same way each day and have never crossed paths!!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
its near caterham yes. i use my car every day for work and im driving all round the south west but havent been spotted lol.