ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 54 Plate 182 Newport Pagnell

Albi Blue 197
Saw you in my work car park at the Interchange Business Park in Newport Pagnell yesterday about 5pm?

You were sat in your car when I drove past, looked mint :)

172 Cup CC
Painted dark front diamond and wheels??
I passed a blue 1*2 just up the road from there last night about 5:10 :)

Albi Blue 197
It was Artic Blue but I didnt get to see the diamonds on it ... didnt want to stare lol!
It had the cup pack 182 wheels in the graphite grey :)

172 Cup CC
Did you then head towards Salford? I passed a 182 just like yours on that road, I've got a 172 cup with a horrible black bonnet ATM :(

Albi Blue 197
That was me lol i was picking someone up from work at the I:Centre, you had 197 written down the side of your car :) looked very nice.

You did look a smidge bored lol ... and yep I have it on the side because I debadged the back and I thought I might forget ;)

:D yeah thats because i was bored, haha thats fair enought, i liked it, never seen it like that on the side befor, and thats the nicest colour too :) Blue ftw.
Nope i didnt, you around there much? I have to go through newport every night, i see a few 172s modded but dont seem to be on here.

172 Cup CC
Yeh I work in Cranfield so am around that area every day, haven't seen either of you :( will give a big wave if I do! :)

Albi Blue 197
:D yeah thats because i was bored, haha thats fair enought, i liked it, never seen it like that on the side befor, and thats the nicest colour too :) Blue ftw.
Nope i didnt, you around there much? I have to go through newport every night, i see a few 172s modded but dont seem to be on here.

Without doubt the best colour ;) although Artic blue is far off Albi blue to be fair!
Yeah every day for work at the I Centre from Dunstable so I am always around there ... I see one Storm Grey 200 on my way to work but thats all really :(
Will keep my eyes peeled now though ;)

And yes to the meet also :p