ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC CDA induction kits

clio sport 172
hi all just wondering which one is the best out of them as there is so many plus if any one has pics and links to web sites

thanks all

Ive heard there very good for the 172/182:)

They are good filters, i was gonna thinking of fitting the one i had on my Polo Gti to my 172 when i get round to ordering a different sized intake pipe for it ;)

The 2000 plate Polo Gti (i had before the 172) and with BMC and a decat stainless powerflow exhaust system gained 13bhp over the standard 125bhp.

Don't know if the car was running slightly over in power stakes as standard or what but 13bhp was a bloody good gain for a n/aspirated car c/w exhaust and filter.

Cai1-1.jpg

Cai2.jpg

bhpfigures.jpg

bhpgraph.jpg

torquefigures.jpg

torquegraph.jpg

Stoneyboathouse1.jpg

Stoneywall.jpg

MYPOLOFORSALE2.jpg

clio sport 172
seems to be agood mod then as iv got a 57i kit at the min sound great but im bored of the noise now want power and somethink thats not all noise as well

so were is the best place and price then may be a group buy if any one no's of any were

Astra van,Mk1 nova
erm, i got mine today, how the hell does it fit into the tiny little space where the old airbox went into, anyone else ever fitted one to there 172/182, because i think this is going to be a problem:(

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
It will be fine once you took everything out mate, ive got 1 on myn but it was on when i got it. They are loud once on.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
from a mate, its 1 inch longer :) ive fitted it now anyways and looks good, lets hope its better than the open ik jobby that i had on it before:lolup:

Astra van,Mk1 nova
also forgot to add,after i had put on the CDA there was not as big "5k kick" as there was with the open filter...........normal?????? baering in mind i have just decated it also?