ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC CDA Videos + Few Pics

Got round to getting an elbow sorted for a BMC CDA today, that i got a week or so ago, from eurospark on here. Decided to have a bit of play with the camera and make a couple of videos......running Prospeed Cat-Back Exhaust, Decat + BMC CDA Filter.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

S4 Avant
got the same IK on the 182, was on when i bought it, so not been able to tell any differences with before and after. Nice looking car though, liking the black and orange colour scheme with the wheels.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LOL these videos are always done in tunnels eh?

lovely motor mate.

http://www.vimeo.com/1092819

Whats the song.

Vids done on Media player? Or adobe?

Infact mate if your bored...Fancy naming the tunes in your other vids! lol...Some great mixes.

I use Sony Vegas 8 for editing, sometimes adobe, depends what format i want to export it out as ................here are the tracklistings :)

the one you linked to > High Contrast - Pink Flamingos (as said)

Claying Nicks Car > High Contrast - Twilights Last Gleaming

Isle of Man Clip 9 > (Angie Stone I Wans't Kidding (Freemasons Remix), Freemasons ft Siedah Garrett - Rain Down Love)

Isle of Man Clip 8 > (Blaze - Most Precious Love (Freemasons Remix), Dirty Old Ann - Turn Me On (Freemasons Remix))

Isle of Man Clip 7 > Freemasons - Nothing But A Heartache

Isle of Man Clip 6 > Freemasons - Uninvited

Isle of Man Clip 5 > Utah Saints - Something Good (E-Squire Remix)

Isle of Man Clip 4 > (Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast), High Contrast - Forever and a Day)

Isle of Man Clip 3 > (Madonna - Sorry (Paul Oakenfold Mix), U2 - Beautiful Day (The Perfecto Mix))

Isle of Man Clip 1
> Freemasons - Desperados

Sounds good mate and looks it to, looking forward to seeing this in the flesh at FCS

you coming down on the saturday?

Any pics of the actual filter mate?

Whats the song.

Infact mate if your bored...Fancy naming the tunes in your other vids! lol...Some great mixes.

High Contrast - Pink Flamingo

IMG_0024.gif

Looks mint that, any pics of it fitted?

By the way, I have some ducting and a trumpet I keep meaning to sell, you interested?

By the way, I have some ducting and a trumpet I keep meaning to sell, you interested?

Nah no pics of it fitted, dont wana be showing off all that space in the engine bay ;)

PM me with the details/sizes etc dude i might be interested :)

Nah no pics of it fitted, dont wana be showing off all that space in the engine bay ;)

PM me with the details/sizes etc dude i might be interested :)

Haha fair point, PM me a pic :eek: I've seen it all before mind.

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow with pics and sizes.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I use Sony Vegas 8 for editing, sometimes adobe, depends what format i want to export it out as ................here are the tracklistings :)

the one you linked to > High Contrast - Pink Flamingos (as said)

Claying Nicks Car > High Contrast - Twilights Last Gleaming

Isle of Man Clip 9 > (Angie Stone I Wans't Kidding (Freemasons Remix), Freemasons ft Siedah Garrett - Rain Down Love)

Isle of Man Clip 8 > (Blaze - Most Precious Love (Freemasons Remix), Dirty Old Ann - Turn Me On (Freemasons Remix))

Isle of Man Clip 7 > Freemasons - Nothing But A Heartache

Isle of Man Clip 6 > Freemasons - Uninvited

Isle of Man Clip 5 > Utah Saints - Something Good (E-Squire Remix)

Isle of Man Clip 4 > (Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast), High Contrast - Forever and a Day)

Isle of Man Clip 3 > (Madonna - Sorry (Paul Oakenfold Mix), U2 - Beautiful Day (The Perfecto Mix))

Isle of Man Clip 1
> Freemasons - Desperados

Sounds good mate and looks it to, looking forward to seeing this in the flesh at FCS

you coming down on the saturday?

Any pics of the actual filter mate?

Whats the song.

High Contrast - Pink Flamingo

IMG_0024.gif

Cheers china!

RS Megane DCi 175
Sounds great mate, not sure I could live with that everyday down the motorway though!