ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC induction kit installation

LY R27
As a newbie can someone help me with the installation of the induction kit. I know how to fit it but am not sure if it will be correct, also if you have any pics that would be great. Thanks :D

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Pretty simple really mate there all straight forward, i dont have a clue what your kit looks like, but normally one end goes to the throttle and the other end on the filter and thats it, nothing to do wrong really.

Only 2 things that really work on the 197 when it comes to the air filtration are:

Renault Sport Clio 2009 R3 airbox
Renault Sport Clio V6 Ph2 airbox
K&N, KTR, Green and other kinds of high flow panel filters
Apollo, Maxogen, BMC CDA,...why? In some cases ppl actually LOST some bhp.

They are sorted from the best to the good.

IMHO

LY R27
Pretty simple really mate there all straight forward, i dont have a clue what your kit looks like, but normally one end goes to the throttle and the other end on the filter and thats it, nothing to do wrong really.

My mate fitted it on for me the other day but his had to take off the battery cage and cover and now all the fuse boxes are wedged in on the sides. Love the way it sounds but not happy about the way it all looks under the bonnett.

Do you think it will be better to get a panel filter instead?