ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW M5s replacement.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Brave or stupid? I dunno but going to look at this, if I like it the M5 will be going.

Want something more driver focused which is unique, the R26R is all of that.

I love the M5, longest I have ever kept a car but you have to go warp 10 to get the buzz!

IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG

They are completely different I know however I would save £350 a month between fuel and warranty on its own let alone maintance! Would still have the evo of course.
£350 a month is a nice saving, when you put it like that I'd be torn too!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I was to guess it would have been 20k. They seem to fetch decent money and hold their value. Going from an m5 to this most would be like eh, a Renault with silly stuff. I

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Love them!

It'd be that storm grey colour or white for me personally but its still lovely.

123kg's lighter than a normal R26, too, if memory serves? Scary weight loss!

You won't lose a penny on it either.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Complete pole opposites aren't they,

I'd keep the BMW myself or perhaps get something in between.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm really liking the mk3, they look ace. But after seeing a few r26rs on and off track they are awesome.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah sorry i see! I'd have the R26R over all Meganes unless it was a fully kitted 275 Trophy. But they're still 35k plus iirc.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you do sell the M5 can you put it up for sale here too, Id love to have that instead of our shitty Audi diesel.

Don't think the Renault boys would appreciate a 24k German barge in there for sale section :grin:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a great car. Just something about it says 'chav' to me though! Not sure if it's the big red wheels or the decals. IMHO ofcourse

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
What about a sorted mk1 focus rs and cash in your pocket instead? They're on the up in money terms and quite frankly awesome.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What about a sorted mk1 focus rs and cash in your pocket instead? They're on the up in money terms and quite frankly awesome.

They are my favourite ford RS, but I'm not really a ford fan.