ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

172 Race Car
How about...............

embarrassing_food_01.jpg

For when it breaks

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, my gearbox hasn't shat itself out yet but is only a matter of time.

Spent an hour or so on it tonight, I wired up the fan relay to the EC1 with some phone assistance from burp, then tidied up the wiring for the last time. All looking good now.

New oil catch can fitted as well, none of this poncy red bull crap

a209b86b.gif

you worry way too much bud, get some proper miles on it,my gearbox is kinda ok its loves the abuse. fancy sorting my wiring out tho ;-p

Qashcow
Lol at the other drinks, im a cider drinker for now mind. Will be at the perfoance action day in two weeks, not sure if I'll be getting track time yet though.

I only worry as if it breaks it sits on the drive till I've payed off the credit card lol, and I can't wait that long :p let's make your wiring pretty then mate, won't take long. Must pick up that lambda ASAP too ha

Well I'm meant to be flying to South Africa next Sat, but as I'm still very ill (have been for 8 days now) there's a strong chance I won't be fit enough to travel. Will let ya know nearer the time :)

Qashcow
Yes I did thanks Tony, see what you mean about the ledge in the worktop lol.

Will sort the lambda wiring this weekend and then post it back up to you or pass to Jay is there's no rush for it :)

More pressing things have taken front stage today, my cinema room is ready for decorating at last woohoooo

67e03b86.gif

Qashcow
Busy weekend of wiring, stripping, humping with a side of decorating to come.

I have got myself some track time at next weekends action day at castle Coombe, same session as Adey in the other home built sc ph1, feel free to laugh when I spin on my own oil or get a puncture from a piston ring...

Golf GTD Mk7
Presumably the car stripping is done now? What else is there to remove? (unless you're on about the decorating :eek:) Surely you need to keep some weight or the savage house will start hopping.

Qashcow
You may look, I might even let you touch it!! Feel free to touch me though ;)

I've stripped all from mine that I'm going to, if I got myself another car I'd rip everything out like a few have. I'll shall be helping mr Shadowness take bits apart, 3 of us having a car sesh on Saturday so hopefully it stays dry and my garage is full of 'man room' equipment lol

Qashcow
Lol that's mad, although 1kg of rotating weight equates to 4kg of rolling weight. Or something like that?!?

Thanks for the love, once I've paid some house bills off I can start driving it more regularly, purely weekends recently sadly

Golf GTD Mk7
You may look, I might even let you touch it!! Feel free to touch me though ;)

I've stripped all from mine that I'm going to, if I got myself another car I'd rip everything out like a few have. I'll shall be helping mr Shadowness take bits apart, 3 of us having a car sesh on Saturday so hopefully it stays dry and my garage is full of 'man room' equipment lol

Really? When I was in dans it looked like most was missing anyway. What's going?

Qashcow
30 meters of self amalgamating tape and 10,000v snips should do the trick. looking forward to the weekend.

You cannot believe the disappointment of getting to 11.45am and realising it's not actually Friday. FML.

And f**k me am I getting annoyed of iPhone spell checker. Piece of turd!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
30 meters of self amalgamating tape and 10,000v snips should do the trick. looking forward to the weekend.
You cannot believe the disappointment of getting to 11.45am and realising it's not actually Friday. FML.
And f**k me am I getting annoyed of iPhone spell checker. Piece of turd!

you can turn that off....
and dan i can still see loads in there mate...lol

will fire a text over to you in a bit bummer

Qashcow
Well it transpires that removing the lambda sensor is a ***** to do, a few bleeding knuckles got that sorted on Tuesday, I also stripped all the wiring back for the 4th time on the ecu to wire up the lambda, only to find out that I had wired it in February. Fml.

So, wiring all back in place and laptop plugged in, everything has been setup and I should hopefully see more than 21.9mpg!

Cheers burpspeed for the loan of the cable again :)

Performance action day at Coombe tomorrow, on track at 9.15am and may buy more time whilst I'm there with b4t forum. Feel free to come and chat, but only if you touch me too x

Qashcow
Couldn't say at the mo, need to wait till I fill it up and work out the mileage.

Confused as to what to do now, I rang up camskill to buy some tyres as mine aren't looking great on the fronts. Toyo's aren't being delivered for a year or so as they're made in Sendai and hankook RS's are being phased out and have no stock. Not paying for R888's so I guess im goi g to have to stick to mediocre proxes4's or T1R's :(

340i
s**t bad luck on the tyre front...

Michelins PE2's ?

Or Hankooks V12 Evo's? (I've got them on the Megane, seem pretty good.. Especially for the price!)

clio 182
there is a good federal tarck tire out, £75 quid a corner in 195/50/15 but im not sure about if they are road legal!

RS2's getting phased out has just upset me! they are quality tires for the cash!