ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BOOT BUILD PROBLEMO

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
ive basically removed the back seats so my car has been laid bare.. ive come to the decision that i want to make a raised floor for my sub boxes to sit and my amps to sit stealthlyish.... problem is i have no idea how to secure a completely level base (thick mdf or something running from the lip of where the back seats would start right to the end of the car). the reason for this is that i dont want any rattling coming from it all.

questions are...
how would i secure it down to the car? with what etc?
should i make a hinged section so i have access to the spare tyre and have all the audio related stuff closer to the front?

also any pics/ input from people who have level cleared out backs would be helpful.
Thanks in advance... thats if people reply lols

I've just fitted a false floor to mine, I just used the bolt holes in the floor that were for the seatbelt buckles and bolted down the MDF by using them.