ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored so here are some more Evo pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Mapped to 1.4bar today and it's f**king fast. Will be mapped to 2.3bar on Tuesday and it will be even f**king faster!

So much better how it looks now, it did look a bit tacky when you got it (I remember you saying it was a project etc)

Nice one :cool:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Look what turned up today!!!

CIMG3153.jpg

CIMG3152.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fakes .... if u have... i have no and i mean no respect for u lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
torques suck dick... why spend sooo much money on the car and buy fake wheels... seems silly to me could of gone for the works and they would of been lighter too!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
torques suck dick... why spend sooo much money on the car and buy fake wheels... seems silly to me could of gone for the works and they would of been lighter too!

Some of the most powerful Evos in the UK run Rotas fella ;) Don't buy wheels for the label just for looks :D They serve a purpose and i won't cry if i skuff them :eek:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
how much did u pay... i saw a set of works for for 800 the other day brand new... credit crunch is hitting oh and that was with tyres tooo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks quite nice now!

I'd strip and put a cage in there :]

Don't you want to go for the lightest wheels possible?

With this kind of power you won't notice the difference. Did think about a cage but it's to much hassle to get in and out of.

182trophy & Williams
that looks proper w**k, rip speed special.Expected better from yourself goin off past evo's

Bet it shifts tho

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
that looks proper w**k, rip speed special.Expected better from yourself goin off past evo's

Bet it shifts tho

Lol and i would not even take 50 of the w**k 182 tropheys in the UK in exchange :rasp: :clown:

P.s you are not looking at the old pictures are you?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
mazda rotary club... i would of got them if i hadnt already cleared my self out this month!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sold than? They would need to be a 30 offset, 114pdc, 18x9.5, with 255/35/18 tyres

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Sold than? They would need to be a 30 offset, 114pdc, 18x9.5, with 255/35/18 tyres

they were pretty much identical to that, think it was a 35 offset and with 225 rubber... but still nothing a spacer wouldnt of sorted and stop being gay and run a propper stretch!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
they were pretty much identical to that, think it was a 35 offset and with 225 rubber... but still nothing a spacer wouldnt of sorted and stop being gay and run a propper stretch!

You are kidding right? I would rip the fooking tyres off if they are stretched :clown:

No i want 18x9.5 with 255/35 tyres. Need them for traction. I'm breaking traction now in the dry on 1.4 bar so fook know what's going to happen tonight on 2bar :clown:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
You are kidding right? I would rip the fooking tyres off if they are stretched :clown:

No i want 18x9.5 with 255/35 tyres. Need them for traction. I'm breaking traction now in the dry on 1.4 bar so fook know what's going to happen tonight on 2bar :clown:

lol i know a rx7 running 680bhp at the wheels, and he is on a 9.5 with a 225 and he hasnt ripped them off yet, but is running some road legal slicks... so dunno...