ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored so here are some more Evo pics

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i think it looks a whole lot better than it did when you first got it, you've definitely turned it around. I'd be seriously worried about someone coming to jack it off you though, I wouldn't be posting the plate on an internet forum that's for sure.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i think it looks a whole lot better than it did when you first got it, you've definitely turned it around. I'd be seriously worried about someone coming to jack it off you though, I wouldn't be posting the plate on an internet forum that's for sure.

pretty sure evo's have trackers fitted standard...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
lol i know a rx7 running 680bhp at the wheels, and he is on a 9.5 with a 225 and he hasnt ripped them off yet, but is running some road legal slicks... so dunno...

The last set of rotas i had where 225 and they where well stretched. It's possible i will get away with it but i'm not willing to risk my life just to find out :clown:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
brokenrimgq6.jpg

evo+rota = FAIL lol

Artic Blime 182
Ant your car is amazing, really want one!

If you ever see a guy stood next to it drooling its me lol!

182trophy & Williams
Lol and i would not even take 50 of the w**k 182 tropheys in the UK in exchange :rasp: :clown:

P.s you are not looking at the old pictures are you?[/quote]

LOL

Unfortunately not mate:eek:, some of your other evo's have been fooking lovely tho mate:approve:. Just prefer the standard look, or as close too.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New alloys on. Excuse the dirty pics. Splitter will be on at the weekend.

CIMG3158.jpg

CIMG3157.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
omg!!!! AM IN LOVE! the wheels are spot on!!
soo whens this tasty splitter going on?!? cant wait

oops just read the bit about ths splitter, good job.

Integra Type-R DC2
Do like those wheels. Guy near me has a white Evo 5 with them on in Bronze, looks naughty.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Final touches are being done to the map on Tuesday and there is a strong possibility that she will be producing 700bhp and 650ib/ft of torque :eek: at 3700 rpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
700bhp flol crazy,how often can you actually put your foot down and bang it up the gears for more than 5 seconds though.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
700bhp flol crazy,how often can you actually put your foot down and bang it up the gears for more than 5 seconds though.

Pretty much everyday :eek: I use her for my daily commute. 60miles round trip ;)