ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake problem

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Just had the car hooked up to a diagnostic machine because my abs serv light and traction control are on. It's come back that it's both rear speed wheel sensor open curcuit. Is it a easy fix?
Thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did it just suddenly come on? I'd check the main connection under the car as its rare for them both to just go.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
They've been on for a while now. I was just waiting for time to get it looked at. Where abouts I'd the main connection mate?. I could check and look

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Under the car on the passenger side.

Just follow the wiring and you'll find it.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Had a quick look this afternoon before it pissed down it looks ok. How could I tell if it's fubard?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
OK mate cheers hopefully if the rain stays away I can have a proper look. How much are new sensors if they are knackered?

dan's cast offs.
touch over £60 each, unless euro keep getting you the wrong one and it ends up at £25!!

have seen them without the bearing spacer fitted and they've mullered the sensor.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
OK mate cheers will have a look. Hopefully its the right part to start with

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
@bloke while the car is off the road now. You don't happen to know Wether the code is the same as yours do you?

Cheers