ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes help

not a clio anymore

im after a big brake conversion for my clio

anybody know of any kits and rough prices.

i know fred has got a big brake conversion but i dont know what type

You can get big brake conversion using stock calipers just bigger disks if you want. Fred has bigger disks and 4 pots. Or Mark at Richspeed sells 4 pots using stock disks which i can highly recomend as Ive got a set and you dont need big disks unless you want them for looks.

Quote: Originally posted by clio510 on 17 August 2005

looks are good
any idea on price
Ive got my 280mm ktec big disk conversion for sale £80 its yours You need nw pads but ther eonly £17 from Halfords or Ive got a set here for that price. . Ill even fit it if your local to the N/W chester area. Pics are in the other for sale area. The only problem is there heavy so p and p will be a bit say £15~20

New big disk setup is £250 from Ktec.

Yep they will fit as Fred said the new Clio mk2 2c have the same disks as the Williams/1.8 16V They are from my Williams I took them off as the calipers bleed nipple rusted up and had to upgrade to 4 pots.