ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes

Renault Clio 182 FF
I've recently purchased a FF Clio 182 which I'm going to be using for some track days, I want to sort out the brakes first, thinking of leaving rear standard, front Brembo High Carbon discs with Ferado DS2500 pads, braided lines are dot 5 brake fluid, just wonder if people are running this setup?

mk1 Octavia VRS
Not DOT 5 fluid, DOT 4 or DOT 5.1.

ATE TYP 200 fluid is a popular choice - that's what I'm using.

I would go for Carbon Lorraine RC5+ over the DS2500.

Much better pad and costs the same. I was very unimpressed with the DS2500.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't buy ds2500 there are far better choices. Rc5+ is a safe choice. Step up is ds1.11 or rc8

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Depends what sort of ratio on road and track, but for the more dedicated track car doing harder/longer stints. The DS3000 and DS1.11 are more suited , the latter been what I run and are one of the best pads around imo

Renault Clio 182 FF
It only really for track, will just do a couple of miles each way to work but thats it, what discs would you run with the DS1.11