ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New Clio 210 Cup (Well, almost was!)

I picked up my 200 Cup yesterday, so thought it would be rude not to post a few pictures on here...

Also, here is my review of Richard1 and Crawley Down Group RenaultSport for anyone that is thinking of buying a 200: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?549391-Richard1-Crawley-Down-Group-RenaultSport&p=7312367#post7312367

And before anyone says, I didnt want to be a sheep (baaaaah) and get the Speedlines. I like the standards anyway as they show off the Brembo's y0!

A few from when I picked it up:
DSC00590.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

7 Miles on the clock ;)
DSC00591.jpg

And the first and only mod was going to be my +10BHP CS sticker (hence the title name), but it went a bit wrong as some moisture was on the inside of the rear window, leaving me with 10bhp screwed up :( :
DSC00600.jpg

Im absolutely loving the car at the moment. I cant wait until ive ran it in properly and can give it a bit more revs ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needs speedlines. :(

Colour looks okay but I think there's better choice on the 200.

I also think black must be like the rarest colour in the 200! Only seen 3 on here I think. I'd never own a black car again right enough!

Titanium 182
Richard's awesome, bought my first 172 from him at Crawley Down :D

Looks nice, I'm a fan of the Speedlines but I like that this is different!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks decent, the 200 wears RB better than the 197 does imo.

Can't stand the standard wheels though mate, sorry!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL at Dan, he has a way with words that boy!

Bad luck on the sticker though :dapprove:

The 200 is just as good without Speedlines and you'll get more enjoyment out of driving it than looking at it.

Mini Cooper S
LOL at Dan, he has a way with words that boy!

Bad luck on the sticker though :dapprove:

The 200 is just as good without Speedlines and you'll get more enjoyment out of driving it than looking at it.

Is that why you spent the extra £1200 odd on LY :p

funky fresh right there, go get it dirty!
Already dirty :( The dealership was 180 miles away from me, so it is pretty dirty, in my standards!
Its visiting JimWD next week for a detail, and after that, it probably wont be cleaned again until Spring ;)

Because it looks better :( You don't wash yourself in poo so you smell different!

Enjoy it and go easy in any snow!

Nice way of putting it haha ;)
I think as soon as any more real snow comes, it will be staying on the drive. Last thing I want is to break it as soon as ive got it :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, really appreciate the love!
Oh and Brian, you sir are a legend :D

I quite like these wheels on the RB! I think different colours suit the speedlines.

My thoughts exactly... I agree that the speedlines do look awesome on other colours, e.g. Glacier White, and totally understand why people get them but on RB, I think the standards look pretty damn sweet!

I also saw an RB 200 just after I had ordered mine, it had the speedlines and I just wasn't overly keen. Im glad that I stuck with the normal ones.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Those wheels look utterly sh1t! And the Brembo's also look rubbish in red! (Can you even spec them a different colour)

Clio 200
+1 with Richard. Very helpful and he know's about what he is selling!

Nice car, wont comment about the wheels ;) oops, i just did :D

260% JCW
f**king with the suspension on a car rated for its awesome handling, Madness IMO. :slap:

Unless you spend a small fortune

Like taking the dampers off a Trophy and putting Ktech stuff on.

Nice care although I agree with William. I personally hate those rims, and I'm not a fan of flashy red callipers. Especially when they're mincing 4-pots ;)

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not happy. You've got more fuel in it than I had when I collected mine. :(

200 Gordini
RB 200s are lurvly.

Would you not consider spraying the standard wheels black? Black and RB really suit each other IMO

I'm not happy. You've got more fuel in it than I had when I collected mine. :(
Thats because I had just put £40 of fuel in it when I took the pic (the petrol station was right next to the dealer lol, I just forgot to take the pic of mileage when it was there) ;)
It only had a tiny bit in when handed over, just above the red.

RB 200s are lurvly.

Would you not consider spraying the standard wheels black? Black and RB really suit each other IMO

Errmmm, they would look good... But i dont really want to spend money on it atm. I think if im going to spend anything on it, it would be to buy a Cup Spoiler (about £180-190 from Wests, and respray would cost me about £30-40). The spoiler was the one extra I wanted, but I didnt want to pay the £400 price tag, as I knew you could get it quite a bit cheaper.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Nice purchase, right wheels... speedlines look bland...

*ducks for cover* lol

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Looks great. Mine is in southampton awaiting transport.

I'm jealous you have a 210 Cup.;)

Nissan 350z
Nice one Harpham, welcome to the superior Cliosport gang :rasp:

I hope you have got driving it out of your system, aparently theres more snow on the way and as i found out last time around the 200 is pants compared to the 172. Combination of bigger tyres and more weight i guess :dapprove:

Looks great. Mine is in southampton awaiting transport.

I'm jealous you have a 210 Cup.;)
That bit is the worst... Mine was there for an extra week due to due snow!! :( The extra wait was killing me lol
And it almost was a 210 Cup, but my sticker went a bit wrong lol :( Im looking to rectify the issue, courtesy of our main CS man, Brian. :p

Nice one Harpham, welcome to the superior Cliosport gang :rasp: YEAAHHHHH

I hope you have got driving it out of your system, aparently theres more snow on the way and as i found out last time around the 200 is pants compared to the 172. Combination of bigger tyres and more weight i guess :dapprove:
Yea ive heard about the snow for us... If it gets slightly bad, its staying on the drive (and after I read what happened with yours) with bricks behind the wheels ;)

RB Clio 200 Cup
Nice car mate, spec'd the same as mine apart from I opted for GT spoiler and had a few colour coded additions.