ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bumped into :(

172 Cup
Car got tapped earlier by a VW Crafter :( The chap has said he will pay to have it sorted. Does this look like it will push out and tidy up or is it new rear quarter time?

304475_10152075899375207_1246482538_n.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
its a very small area so i would think, pull the dent out, filler and paint. new rear light and repair the scuff on bumper edge. done.

easy repair that

172 Cup
Cheers for the replies. I'm taking it to a couple of body shops this aft. Will see what the outcome is. Ideally I don't want a new panel welding on, Don't like the idea of it being off etc.

Punto/Clio GTT
just needs pinpulling and panneling inside the light to get the line back, relatively easy

100% wont need a new rear quarter

Leon Cupra 300
Easy pin pull, bit of filler.. then paint.

I would 100% not want a new quarter on for that!

Hope you've got his insurance details just incase he decides not to cough up.

172 Cup
Got a couple of quotes

First was £390+vat
Second £260+vat

add on £20 for a new light and I think the chap has got off lightly. He's agreed to pay, just waiting on the quotes to send him and for the money to be transferred.

1.2 clio dynamique
You can get to the back of that via taking the rear trim off, however space is quite tight due to the wheel arch. Not sure you'l manage to get that out completely though as its a crease rather than just a dent. Looks like you're getting it sorted though!