ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burp this evening in Tewkes.

172 Race Car
Hi, yep filling up ready for sunday. also testing my camera postion.

Had the gf with me, shes ok with the car now as she had to drve it to work yesterday, Lol.

106 GTi
Did you film the beastly 306 in front of you down the by pass ?

lol - Argh that was why you where slow through the roundabouts ;)

172 Race Car
pmsl. ive deleted the vids now. I seam to remember the 306 in front of me wasnt slow on the roundabouts either.

106 GTi
Damn ! The 1.4 is a beast, need to carry all the speed it can muster up through the bends rather than risk lose it !

ClioSport 172
I did not know there were so many people living near to me on here! Nice one!

Any of you going to that thing in Chelt or summit in the beginning of July?

ClioSport 172
Never! You'll have to take a boot to the sham one night or summit, just to meet the shitter version of your car! lol

Not sure, one of my mates got told about it. Apparently its a yearly thing, a french car gathering, just outside Chelt I think... i'll get some proper info though. Think its summit like 6th July

Cooper S
Never! You'll have to take a boot to the sham one night or summit, just to meet the s**tter version of your car! lol

Not sure, one of my mates got told about it. Apparently its a yearly thing, a french car gathering, just outside Chelt I think... i'll get some proper info though. Think its summit like 6th July

Lol - do you live in Evesham? I try to avoid it! ;)

106 GTi
July 6th is the Peugeot Sports Club National day at Prescott Hill Climb - french car related but not quite one for you lot ;)

Cooper S
July 6th is the Peugeot Sports Club National day at Prescott Hill Climb - french car related but not quite one for you lot ;)

Literally down the road from me though so I will probably come along!

Oi Rich, wasn't so long ago you were one of "us" haha!

I used to be in the Peugeot Sports Club a while back.

106 GTi

Literally down the road from me though so I will probably come along!

Oi Rich, wasn't so long ago you were one of "us" haha!

I used to be in the Peugeot Sports Club a while back.

Just messing - reminds me I need to reply to your PM !

Cooper S
I know you are mate, tempted to go to Prescott a bit more now I live so close, got a mate who does alot of hill climbing.

Cooper S
Sure is.

Would be good to get some kind of mini-meet going for all of the Tewks, Chelt and 'Sham people sometime? Anyone agree?

Cooper S
I'd be well up for that. Not really into gathering in a ca park and looking at each others cars for a whole day, would just be cool to put some names to faces and have a laugh!

106 GTi
Bite to eat sounds plan, plus plenty of nice roads round here for a drive out somewhere.

106 GTi
Burp and myself are both from Tewkesbury.

Dan R on here who works at the Car Hi Fi Centre is Evesham'ish I think.

Riz maybe up for it too as he works local.

Cooper S
Awesome.

We should be able to get a good sized group for a drive and a meal as long as we do it with enough notice!

Clio 182 FF
I'd be well up for that. Not really into gathering in a ca park and looking at each others cars for a whole day, would just
be cool to put some names to faces and have a laugh!

yep, im the same, but would be good to pop along and see you all.

172 Race Car
U missing a splitter at the mo Sean?

Just to remind all the locals that we are doing a rolling road day in August at Powerstation in Tewkesbury. Check the meets section

Clio 182 FF
U missing a splitter at the mo Sean?

Just to remind all the locals that we are doing a rolling road day in August at Powerstation in Tewkesbury. Check the meets section

Yes mate i am missing a splitter, just bought one but they have sold me a dud so its gone back, still looking.

172 Race Car
was at the lights near your house yesterday and noticed it. They look so funny without one but are made of chocolate. I had one on my phase 2 and it lasted 4 weeks

Clio 182 FF
was at the lights near your house yesterday and noticed it. They look so funny without one but are made of chocolate. I had one on my phase 2 and it lasted 4 weeks

Just found some pics of yours, looks good but i havent seen it about, well i might have but there is about 6 regular ones i see in Chelts.

Last edited:
  172 Race Car
Sliver phase 1

IMAGE_718.jpg

I was in the van when i passed yours, Not about in it much.