ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burp this evening in Tewkes.

1.8 8v RSi
i had to check out what caused a spotted thread become 3 pages long lol

i live 15 miles from evesham:)

ClioSport 172
God its brilliant how many are local (ish)

I'm from Evesham yeah & just found out my mate Dan goes on here too, he's Dan R! lol, he's from Evesham too...

Lianne - Never met you, but will take to take a peek at your 182! I'll keep an eye out for you around the sham!

If you do organise anything, i'm up for that! Would be a shame not to put some faces to names!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol not by charlies chippy no !!! i work in chelts im from birmingham

Clio 182 FF
lol not by charlies chippy no !!! i work in chelts im from birmingham
Good for you, tonight is the night all the boy racers come out, unfortunately i live in the main route, although in fairness the Police have done a cracking job of toneing it down.
Horrendous crash a couple of months ago, 5 cars written of and a wall demolishes. All rigjht outside my bedroom window.

172 Race Car
Schweppy did mention the possibility of a meet in tewkesbury recently. Will sort something with him later in the summer

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
prefer chelts tbh less webbed feet:rasp:
Not being a tewkesbarian I can kind of agree with you.

lol, just hope ur not from the forest of dean i hear bad things about it.
Never knew what romanies were before i came to cheltenham and skittling FFS. Cheltonians live in their own little world

172 Race Car
Not being a tewkesbarian I can kind of agree with you.

Never knew what romanies were before i came to cheltenham and skittling FFS. Cheltonians live in their own little world
No way man, not from there either, they have their own language in the forest!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
No way man, not from there either, they have their own language in the forest!

Matson? Stroud?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
barton road/upper rissington/prestbury. i cant name anymore areas as i dont know any more that are not in cheltenham! lol