ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burp this evening in Tewkes.

ClioSport 172
Havent been in ages to chelt. It used to be good back in the day. Me & Dan R used to go over in his old car! I couldnt even drive then!

My mate wants to go tonight to meet up with some bird & I said i'd go along too, not gonna take the Clio though... no point, its bound to be poo over there!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
has any1 seen the nissan fairlady with an optimus prime sticker on it, he has really fast + furiously modded it, i laugh everytime i c it tbh

ClioSport 172
Sean did you go to Chelt last night? Just cause I saw a black 182... does yours have grey strips on the bonnet?

Saw a blue 182 too... I didnt take the Clio, having a few exhaust problems! Getting it fixed today though!

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
We really should have a cheltenham meet/meal as there are loads of us round here.

Would be good to meet a few of you.

Sean is yours the 182 off Berkeley street as i saw one there a few weeks ago whilst out shopping

Clio 182 FF
We really should have a cheltenham meet/meal as there are loads of us round here.

Would be good to meet a few of you.

Sean is yours the 182 off Berkeley street as i saw one there a few weeks ago whilst out shopping

yes mate thats mine.

Clio 182 FF
Sean did you go to Chelt last night? Just cause I saw a black 182... does yours have grey strips on the bonnet?

Saw a blue 182 too... I didnt take the Clio, having a few exhaust problems! Getting it fixed today though!

No mate. i had a cheeky couple earlier in the day so didnt want to drink and drive.
My car is parked in my garage otherwise you would have seen it as i live on the Kroozers curcuit.
fecking annoying cnuts last night, there was a silver 172/182 bombing around.

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Just noticed this thread lol. I'm over in the Sham. If there is a meet in Chelt or wherever let me know because I would probably come have a look at all your Clio Sports :(

Cheltenham is probably easiest for me as I'm there loads anyway. It's mint there.

Qashcow
whoop whoop im up for a meet and some fodder or something. not seen many round in cheltenham recently. will keep my blinkers peeled this week

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
whoop whoop im up for a meet and some fodder or something. not seen many round in cheltenham recently. will keep my blinkers peeled this week

i see a 172 ph1 but always driven by a woman

Cooper S
See loads of 1*2's in Chelt at the moment. Don't think most are on here though.

We have to sort out a meal or something for sure!!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
woudlnt be able to get the day off for that tbh have the weekend off before it.. If you boys are going pub after i may come, i finish @ 4.30