ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed - From The beginning

172 Race Car
Someone in my street was so impressed with my new car, they have gone and bought one too. :approve:

2 Loton's in a street with 19 houses. Not bad going

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Hi Jay

Nice car !
Dont suppose you know the weight of cup front and rear seats and the ph1 leather with air bags off hand?

Cheers

Qashcow
i know that std ph1 seats are easily double the weight of our cobra's which weight 9.8 kg, so id say about 18 - 19kg

i have a beautiful pair for sale, should you need some....

172 Race Car
very sad sight...........

IMAGE_631.jpg

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Cheers I think that's around the weight of the trophy trendlines.
I'll get them weighed and post it up on my blog and thread.

Golf GTD Mk7
what you doing with it now Jay? scrapping and selling?

This thread feels like someone has died :( Obituary anyone?

M

mini-valver

Pull all the wiring out, Renault ECU delete, Aftermarket ECU. Done.

You cant fall in love with a Proton Jay. It's like falling in love with a broken calculator.....

172 Race Car
lol. I'm sure he'll get the bug again ;). driving around in the new beast will get old really fast i'd imagine.
You reckon? Im so tired of getting a numb bum, dead leg, deafened and looking like a boy racer driving through town. Im too old for all that s**t

172 Race Car
I have a very comfy form of transport now. Its a joy to drive, like being in an armchair all the time.

Its nice to have permanent transport, the Clio has been off the road for the last 2 winters