ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying a service manual

phase 1 172
is it possible to but just a renault clio service manual i`l got the drivers handbook but the dealers lost the service manual

cheers

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
was thinking this also mate, can you also get it stamped with any previous services from renault?

RenaultSport 172
I'm not sure about getting it stamped with previous history but you can buy them..
I think mine cost around 12pound

phase 1 172
can buy them on ebay with service stamps :S

slightly concerning but doesnt suprise me

unfortunately my service wasnt at renault so theres no record of it on the system so im going to get all services done at yozza to make the car more legit

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Ano that mate, was just asking because i wasnt sure if he was getting it stamped by them if they had done the other services

RB + LY 182 FF
If you purchase a car with not much service history and it was serviced at renault would they somehow send copies of proof or something to the new owner of the car if requested?

If you purchase a car with not much service history and it was serviced at renault would they somehow send copies of proof or something to the new owner of the car if requested?

Why not just get the service book stamped up.

A dealer will stamp up a book for the services they did on a car.