ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Clio.... hello Megane

Slow red one
Old 182:
6137591683_a46260a8b5_z.jpg

IMG_8338 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

New Meg R26, which i'm loving! So comfy and fun.
6151541370_fbae4b4b3b_z.jpg

photo 2 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

6150994073_f564c66cba_z.jpg

photo 1 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

6151541644_ffcde5529f_z.jpg

photo 3 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

Myself and Matt off here went and got few pics, here are the best:
6151533074_5b46d649ca_z.png

IMG_8360 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

6150987767_d23a2d6429_z.png

IMG_8367 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

6151536978_bfc5a61df6_z.png

IMG_8379 by RichPhotography24, on Flickr

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
as people have asked would love to know how they compare as far as comfort/fun/performance goes. looks very nice aswell hope you enjoy :)

Slow red one
as people have asked would love to know how they compare as far as comfort/fun/performance goes. looks very nice aswell hope you enjoy :)
Comfort wise, it's the most confortable car I've had and very nice interior. Fun, hell yeah! Gotta love the boost! And can't really judge performance after 1 day but it's so lovely to drive and handling is awesome.

Focus

From my point of view (although not having owned mine very long either hardly the best person) comfort, fun and performance in my eyes are all greatly improved, as you'd expect from the model up from the Clio. :p

Performance wise 0-60 difference is negligible, most noticeable increase is the torque from lower down in gear, less of an effort to drive as power there pretty much instantly. Can't comment on the recaros but the standard renault sport seats are very supportive. Seeing as it has cup suspension it is amazingly well composed over bumps + not particularly fidgety which surprised me. Handling wise it WAY outdoes my standard 172.

R26
Good move fella, awesome cars... Even in the hands of my mrs lol!

Also... Get it down to tdf to be mapped, i had mine done after 3 days lol!

i owned my 225 cup from new for 5 years.although it was pretty quick it just wasnt as involving to drive as my old 182 cup was.so when mr btm told me to get rid due to ermmmmm a few large probs i got myself another 182 but cupped packed all round instead of a full blown cup.trust me when a 225 or r26 goes wrong big time it will cost you both your arms and legs as i found out!

Slow red one
i owned my 225 cup from new for 5 years.although it was pretty quick it just wasnt as involving to drive as my old 182 cup was.so when mr btm told me to get rid due to ermmmmm a few large probs i got myself another 182 but cupped packed all round instead of a full blown cup.trust me when a 225 or r26 goes wrong big time it will cost you both your arms and legs as i found out!
Got years warranty plus more once I pay for it so will last be a fair while under that:) I mean any car will cost a bomb these days.

R26
How much did it cost and how much gain? Also get along to some meets!:)

Cost 400odd quid and made 255 bhp and 280ft/lbs and it's awesome lol :)

I know I need to get to a few more, the Peterborough meets are a bit quiet but I could see how far away your meets are!

Slow red one
Cost 400odd quid and made 255 bhp and 280ft/lbs and it's awesome lol :)

I know I need to get to a few more, the Peterborough meets are a bit quiet but I could see how far away your meets are!
Next big one is at Ipswich for an RR day. Be good if you can make it:)