ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAF into fog light (pics)

Civic Type R EK9
Fog light gave up so found an old trumpet here goes

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

Opinions

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What u going to do with the other fog light?.. as in the driver's side one?.. leave it in?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Has anyone got pics of a non 172/182 with a trumpet coming out of their fog light? i have a CAF that is situated by the front grill, but wanna see what it looks like if i put it where the fog light is, thanks

Liquid Yellow 182
know what you mean matey, i did mine like this..

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0827 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0827 (Small).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 142
  80MPG BEEZA
SG1L0246-1.jpg

i got 2 in mine maybe the first to do it? i know morky has done his but has left them silver, subtle is the way forward looks alot better colour coded or black and make the front end look fatter

Liquid Yellow 182
SG1L0246-1.jpg

i got 2 in mine maybe the first to do it? i know morky has done his but has left them silver, subtle is the way forward looks alot better colour coded or black and make the front end look fatter

Liking that! suits a black car very well! :)

80MPG BEEZA
well come check it out at fcs you'll see how it looks well fat compared to fogs got the gf's bro putting a set of anthracite ones in no his silver 182 :)

Civic Type R EK9
How did you lot manage to fix it to the fog light surround ive tried silicone but doesnt seem to be holding too good

M2 Competition
Spray it black mate.

Doesnt look track car at all, looks gash on one side in red tbh. Nothing else on your car is red, the rest of it is standard!

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
I reckon it would look good sprayed anthracite/the coulour of your wheels!

Civic Type R EK9
I like it red tho like the piper x viper kits trumpets!!

Can anyone shed some light on how they fix it to the fog light surrounds?

172 Race Car
Its your car, if you like it then fine. Why worry what everyone else thinks. Personaly i think wrong colour and wrong location....

Civic Type R EK9
Ok fair enough main reason for doing it was fog light give up the ghost so ripped it out!!

Alot of people say about colour but i think looks cool as it stands out