ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I traded it in today for Borderlands 2.

I just knew it would never oust BF3 and for that reason alone I didn't get on with it.

UR197
It is a really good game, a lot better than mw3, as mw3 was basically mw2 with more kill streaks and guns IMO, only thing that annoys me as per there's a couple overpowered guns such as that sniper something 50, looks like Barrett 50 cal.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Had a blast on it tonight for the 1st time. Really like it tbh. Though its still full of fannies.

I definitely don't think the graphics are as good as the last COD (I've only played multiplayer so far).

What the actual f**k.

Die so fast it's ridiculous. It feels like you start with no health.

Hmm need to get better. Fast.

Bumder With A Buffer
Had a blast on it tonight for the 1st time. Really like it tbh. Though its still full of fannies.

I definitely don't think the graphics are as good as the last COD (I've only played multiplayer so far).

I thought I was alone in thinking it contained fannies.

Every team I have been on so far is full of camping tits. Some of them are Level 30 odd and I'm getting more kills (and deaths of course!).

Spawn system is rubbish too (yet again) I had 6 people spawn in front of me earlier...wtf

White APE
Just completed the campaign. Can't help but wonder how it would have played out if I had made different choices...

White APE
From what I read somewhere depending on your choices gives you different things down the line. Also how successful you are with the strike missions etc.
How true this is I don't know.

Loved the bit after both sets of credits.

Jap Box
Didn't bother with this one, last few COD games have just been full of people camping online, no fun in that and only bother with these games for the online modes. Will keep myself busy with the new NFS Most wanted for now.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its a really fast paced game... No time to think about where to go etc..

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I need to learn these maps fast ffs, cruise liner map is brilliant.
Kill streaks aren't too annoying either, it's not like an rc-xd takes you out every 10 seconds like the original blops.
League play seems an interesting idea too.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I thought I was alone in thinking it contained fannies.

Every team I have been on so far is full of camping tits. Some of them are Level 30 odd and I'm getting more kills (and deaths of course!).

Spawn system is rubbish too (yet again) I had 6 people spawn in front of me earlier...wtf

I've not came across much camping tbh. I think its too fast paced to camp. The fannies I was referring to are the ones that shout and scream down their microphones, post match arguments back in the lobby etc.

LY 182
It certainly is fast-paced, and I think the respawning is a bit hit and miss. I'm finding it hard to get any decent number of kills in a row. But I guess that's where the new points / streak system works well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
To my eyes camping gets you nowhere anyway, someone just comes up the back of you and slices your throat open. Shoot and move.

Cruise Liner was very good with Domination last night.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
whats everyones rank on it now? im on 37 :) went against a prestige 2 lastnight though! He was majorly sweaty. he got lik 65-5 on nuketown on domination!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
My best on nuketown is 50-20 currently rank 37 iirc aimin for 45 tonight!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
tuesday night i went through 31 ranks.. lastnight i went through 6! it certainly is getting much harder to rank up! and im stuck on what gun i like and what i get best results with. Im aiming to prestige by weekend!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
tuesday night i went through 31 ranks.. lastnight i went through 6! it certainly is getting much harder to rank up! and im stuck on what gun i like and what i get best results with. Im aiming to prestige by weekend!

PMSL! Is it really worth bothering with a ranking system if you can do that in just one sitting?! :cool: The numbers just become meaningless....

D.

Bumder With A Buffer
I've not came across much camping tbh. I think its too fast paced to camp. The fannies I was referring to are the ones that shout and scream down their microphones, post match arguments back in the lobby etc.

Yes I thought that was what you were referring too so was concurring with you.

Maybe the camping was because I was in that training one. All my team were hiding in buildings waiting for people. Im level 1 going 17/11 and some of them are level 8 with 1 kill 4 deaths. Dude you suck go and play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
PMSL! Is it really worth bothering with a ranking system if you can do that in just one sitting?! :cool: The numbers just become meaningless....

D.

To be quite honest, i think i went through them quickly due to like everyone being newbies on the game, not knowing the maps and not being overall any good, so my k/d was pretty good for the whole night! but lastnight my kills were levelling with deaths or going below so everyone is getting used to the game or i got more crap over night :')

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm level 13 after about 6 matches. I know my kill streak is 12 cos I was 12-0. It's the 50/50's I don't seem to win even though I shoot first. f**king annoying. I saw a level 45 last night wtf! Lol

Mito Sportiva 135
The whole prestige system needs a massive overhaul...really doesn't sit well with me that reward for playing the game is losing your equipment and starting (almost) from the beginning each time.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The whole prestige system needs a massive overhaul...really doesn't sit well with me that reward for playing the game is losing your equipment and starting (almost) from the beginning each time.

You don't in this one mate.

LY 182

Wasn't that changed for this game? I don't know for sure but read something in a review saying the prestige system is loads better.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I always feel the need to go prestige as soon as I can. I dont like sitting at a point where your points dont actually count for anything.

Mito Sportiva 135
I heard some things are permanently unlocked? Good if so...but still think there are better ways to reward long time service and skills.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
As i said in my last post the game is to fast paced and the maps are too small for camping.. Even if you wanted to camp there are no great places tbh... Sniping is near impossible all the maps are too open.. No cover etc :(

LY 182
I quite like the Type95 still, but even with the attachments to help I find reloading is stupidly slow and always catches me out.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have been filled in a few times during reload even with attachments. One of those things.