ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I don't think so no. You need iw to download modern warfare. It's on 1 disc

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I didn't notice how much it was. That's not bad for 2 games though

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Unless mw is a digital download and you need the disc to install it first?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Didn't realise this was released today. Really want Cod4 remastered but I've hated all the unrealistic recent Cods, so don't want to pay £70(??) for a unrealistic rubbish game + cod4.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
£64 in Tesco, bought it. Think I regret it already.. Better be as good as cod4 was all those years ago.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Going to be sad and spend tonight on it.. IDavyy on xbox one if anyone fancies a game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That was doing the rounds a couple of days ago, be very surprised if it works out. Mine's currently installing!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I'm going to have a crack at iw tonight not played it yet. Mw though is still the best after all these years

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol that's bad. Good job I got it at midnight then downloaded it while I was asleep

Clio 182 - RB
Whaaat, I finish work at 5 and was hoping to be on it quickly :(
Good luck [emoji23] You can play it, just not the whole thing! Askes you if you want to download multiplayer or campaign first.

So looks like i'll be on this most of tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Good luck [emoji23] You can play it, just not the whole thing! Askes you if you want to download multiplayer or campaign first.

So looks like i'll be on this most of tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to not download infinite warfare, gone straight for Cod4 remastered. 4% in 20mins though..

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Im not going to install IW. At least not tonight anyway. will go straight for cod4.
Wish i didnt vow not to turn on my ps4 untill this came out after that monstrosity of a beta which was BF1.
Got a 5gig system update before i can even launch the game.
FML.

Im not going to install IW. At least not tonight anyway. will go straight for cod4.
Wish i didnt vow not to turn on my ps4 untill this came out after that monstrosity of a beta which was BF1.
Got a 5gig system update before i can even launch the game.
FML.

Lol, COD fanboy I'm guessing.

I will give it a blast at some point.
Just mw4 is a blast from the past before it went a bit downhill.
IMO that is. dont want to be a fanboy or anything.

Was joking lol I have been a COD fan from the start! Ghosts lost me and IW even more. I really do want COD4 but I cant justify having to buy IW to get it. Hopefully xbox get some codes at some point!

I have BF1 and Tittanfall... COD 4 will be all I need!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Legit don't know what I'm doing with my life/Friday night. Said no to the pub because I was hoping to play this, but i've been sat in front of a blank screen for 70 mins, on 13%.. (1.74mb/s)..

I'm fairy disappointed with cod4 tbh. I was expecting a lot more. It all looks very washed out to me. It's more detailed than the original obviously, but I thought it would stack up against modern games in terms of quality, but it just doesn't.

The thing that I'm really annoyed about though, is there's no hardcore FFA! That is all I want to play and they've removed it. I can see me going back to the original cod4 purely because of that.

Oh and the scoreboard doesn't toggle anymore. You press tab once to bring it up, then it doesn't go away and someone kills you lol

And when you kill someone in hardcore, you don't even know it. In the original cod there was a satisfying sound so you knew they were dead. In this you keep firing because you can't tell

Anyway, that's only after two matches so I'm away to rank up a bit more! I soooo need dead silence

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone know how to make this s**t thing install quicker on my stupid xbox one? 14%..

Why!?.....It's remastered!
It is the same game, but prettier and a couple of new shiny bits. It plays exactly how I remember it.
Because if you are going to remaster it, then remaster it to current standards. Not 5 year ago standards.

I play the old cod 4 every week. It is not the same