ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on by 8 tonight. Just saw this which will probably get patched quick so going to hammer that a bit later too. Just spam the secret contracts in plunder or BR.

133T
This kept crashing until I renewed game pass. Games feels terrible on XSX for me. Visually poor too although it looked better after reducing the brightness and turning off the higher texture download option. Very disappointed.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

So frustrating. The 24 hour release was great, as clearly the hackers didn’t want to pay for Vanguard. Because they’re peasant scum.

I’ve really enjoyed the new map, guns and the non-hacker games. My K/D has never been higher, scored 3 good wins over three days and even when we’ve not won, the games have seemed genuinely pretty well balanced / fun.

7EE3A342-5D8F-4B91-BF82-AB0B59833474.jpeg

Gutting. Having seen Verdansk ruined and become genuinely a bit boring because of the consistency of running into hackers in lobbies, it’s galling to see the same happen here so quickly.

I hope Ricochet helps, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Sad bear.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think it will help at least a bit once it's released. Just s**t with them only doing Asia Pacific for now it was only a matter of time before it got bad again.