ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt 172 Cup South East

E36 328i
I used James Stone in Staines. They are under a different name now but I'm sure the work is to the same standard.

Now stripped 172 cup
Rentech in Portsmouth or S & MWM in Staines. If you join the forum, you sometimes get discounts in the trader sections, so worth doing that too!

James Stone is S & MWM^

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I used James Stone in Staines. They are under a different name now but I'm sure the work is to the same standard.

James stone has joined up with mike from MWM, they trade on here as S&MWM, and both of them work to a very high standard, good place to go IMHO :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
James stone has joined up with mike from MWM, they trade on here as S&MWM, and both of them work to a very high standard, good place to go IMHO :)

This, wouldn't take it anywhere else personally, S&MWM will be doing my rebuild soon hopefully.