ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt/Dephaser...where to go??

Clio 182 / Mazda 3
I realise there are quite a few posts on here already about repalcement cambelt and dephaser services but I can't decide where to go. Being a noob, I could do with some advice/past experiences from people.
Currently located near Southampton so Ktec and Rentech seem to be best option but I also spend time in Devon and willing to travel for a good job at the right price.
I am probably best to get cambelt, dephaser and also possibly pump done.
It is a 182 with aircon if that helps, thankyou.

Mini GP2
KTEC or Rentech would be the most logical or if you don't mind travelling up North a little, how about BTM ?

Clio 182 / Mazda 3
Will get hold of BTM in the week to find out pricing as havent seen them before. Probably just flip a coin between Ktec and Rentech, maybe Rentech as it is slightly closer.

I have seen Dan@sjm on a few other posts and seems to be well recommended, is he near Glastonbury? Any idea what he charges?