ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah we are building a tent / gazebo village mate.

+1. Put everyf**kingthing together. Wish I had a Gazebo.

If we all park and camp round the edges, then the centre can be the party zone,
or we could designate one end of the field away from all the cars.

circlethewagons.jpg

I would personally like my tent to be next to my car, dunno about everyone else lol. Plus at least me, Jared and Carl are already going to have our tents up.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think it will probably be best to have the communal piss up area at the end furthest away from the other campsite field. That way we can make as much noise as we like without disturbing anyone else.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
+1. Put everyf**kingthing together. Wish I had a Gazebo.

I would personally like my tent to be next to my car, dunno about everyone else lol. Plus at least me, Jared and Carl are already going to have our tents up.

I'm not talking about camping away from our cars, my tents going to be right next to mine,
because the only thing that'll fit in my tent is me, so my car will have everything else in it.

I just think keeping the drinking seperate from the camping is the way to go,
​like Ron said we should keep the chaos as far away from the 'norms' as possible. lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not talking about camping away from our cars, my tents going to be right next to mine,
because the only thing that'll fit in my tent is me, so my car will have everything else in it.

I just think keeping the drinking seperate from the camping is the way to go,
​like Ron said we should keep the chaos as far away from the 'norms' as possible. lol

Ah right, yes. Good plan is good.

is that soo you dont spew your gutts up all ova ya tent ?

However now his tent's away from everything he'll never make it and end up sleeping in the middle of a field lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oh im bringing 30 burgers that my butcher makes, help yourselfs.
They are big even when cooked unlike the ones tesco etc sell.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
My spare is available, first come first serve and all that...
You grab it, you sit on it for rest of night ;) fold out table on the side too

Like a boss

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I was tempted to get a new tent - but im past shame now. The pink pop up it is.

I very nearly bought a butterfly pop up yesterday. Until I found a black and silver one same price. Tents a tent init