ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That fellow with the fetching facial hair, see the awe in his face as he directs his gaze at my face.

Listerine & Poledo
There's no room for man/man love in an MX-Shed.

By the time we relocated to the Poledo I was far too tired

Twingo Dynamique
I had tears in my eyes, however it was from charcoal smoke.... My eyelids felt like sandpaper yesterday.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
La chef Dave, Ron, Dave the don, sunglasses.

2013-06-24104608_zps6b87ad3a.png

The 1st thing i saw when i woke..

20130623_072546_zpseaa0fd98.jpg

20130623_073123_zps9ee37b57.jpg

The CS bar.
20130623_073244_zpsf081f545.jpg

The Tony Hunter castle.
20130623_073327_zps1f8d8ca3.jpg

Scottish Adams Merc, epic car!!
20130623_073208_zpse0c49949.jpg

One of Robs great idears, cold beer the next day.
20130623_134134_zps7976109e.gif

Inferno 225 cup
It was a great weekend, to say I've never met anyone of you bar my lover Ads, it was one of the best weekend I've had tbh.

I seriously can't believe I forgot my camera :) we should if took more pics Scott.

Ads I've got a mega amount of parts so il either pm you or Ring you, after our talk Saturday night ;)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It was a great weekend, to say I've never met anyone of you bar my lover Ads, it was one of the best weekend I've had tbh.

I seriously can't believe I forgot my camera :) we should if took more pics Scott.

Ads I've got a mega amount of parts so il either pm you or Ring you, after our talk Saturday night ;)

Dude the day/night went so bloody fast but yes we should have got lots of picts. We should have had a "camping group car" picts and a "camping group people" picts.

Its ok Adam there where chairs you could have stood on mate...:rasp:

yeah man when your ready dude let me know!
my face still hurts after laughing at chris for 5/6 hours!

Sticker, sticker, sticker......:D

Inferno 225 cup
Crack open a sol/corona and cook away :)

Rendang chicken curry, I love making it and really love the flavours of the dish, gysude9u.jpg
This is the marinade doesn't look that great but smells awesome.

3red chillies chop
1 large red onion chopped.
2.5cm ginger chopped
1 tbsp tamarind paste
10g medium/mild curry powder
4 garlic a cloves roughly chopped
1tbsp tumeric powder
2 lemon grass stalks
2 squashed lime juices
Chopped fresh coriander
Put all in blender ;)

Cut chicken into chunks leave it casserole dish with lime juice cover with foil and leave 15mins

Heat some oil and little butter in pan add chicken along with lime juices and cook until white/ clear juices

Add the marinade and stir it in on low heat( not high as marinade will burn) leave for ten mins

Add 1 can of coconut milk
Half can of coconut cream

Stir and leave for 15 mins

At this point I put Tilda jasmine rice
In a pan cover with boiling water ( you guys should no how to cook rice ) :)

Chuck 2 garlic naan breads in oven a whilst there in, chop a few stalks of coriander ready to place on the rice when done.

I use this pan to cook everything in by the way.e4a7yzeh.jpg

Place the pan in middle I table on a chopping bored for the heat with coriander on the sides along with triangles of the naan bread.

Let people tuck in and enjoy.

I can't be held responsible of people who have allergies that use these ingredients And recipe. Blah blah blah

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Gutted I missed this! Sounds like you lot had a proper good time! X will defo be camping at FCS!

We all had a epic time, well apart from Jardhasnobreath.

FCS just wont be the same, the same group wont be there....