ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone ID these wheels?

clio 182 cup
Sorry if this is the wrong place and/ or this isn't thread worthy!

Is anyone able to let me know what brand/ model these wheels are?

2mnpzpl-jpg.jpg

Thanks!

330i. E30 Touring.
Looks so close to a Speedline 2118 (that are plenty about), that i'd go for those.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
A tiny voice in my head says they might be Braid. But I don't know why I'm saying that.

clio 182 cup
I think you may be right, thanks!

Another question now, hopefully someone with insight with see it here rather than the need for another thead!

My 182 cup has standard wheels and cooksport springs so I think that means it sits something like 25mm lower? Standard wheels are 7J ET45, do you think I could get away with 7J ET42?

clio 182 cup
I think you may be right, thanks!

Another question now, hopefully someone with insight with see it here rather than the need for another thead!

My 182 cup has standard wheels and cooksport springs so I think that means it sits something like 25mm lower? Standard wheels are 7J ET45, do you think I could get away with 7J ET42?

Thanks for the help guys. Any input on this question appreciated also! ^^

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yes will be fine at that slight change of offset, it'd be like putting on a 3mm spacer, naff all basically

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I ran mine with 10mm front and 5mm rear spacers and et36 wheels on cooksport springs with no issues so yeah you'll be fine!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
my phase 1 has even more space under the arches, that's running 10m rear, 20mm front, ET36 and on its arse on coilovers, still doesn't rub unless I hit a bump on full lock!lol!!!

34305455452_a19577bf2f_o.jpg