ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon stuff for 1*2 coming soon

Chocolate Bar™
dont be so ghey. i shall use a selection of sharp instruments to prise mine off :approve:

Da

Less
Lol, I'm too scared of damaging mine! Had a few attempts before Trax but gave up in the end! ;)

Chocolate Bar™
removed my old ones by removing the glass, and then accessing the clips from the inside of the casing.

bic

Land Rover Discovery
the art is as much in the fitting of carbon parts as it is in the making in all honesty, so much that we bonded the outer skin to the inner panel of the civic bonnet while the inner panel was actually fitted to the car, a much better way in all honesty and a prefered way should anyone order them, this offeres free fitting then :) for time being of course, lol

Look forward to seeing pictures peeps

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hey guys, I'v just bought my first Clio 182. Just wandered if there were any more of the Rear carbon Cup Spoilers?
I want one sooooooooo badly.