ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cash @ CSS

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Remember there are no cash machines at the venue.

If you want to pay for merchandise we will accept Paypal on site so if you have the PP app on your phone or similar then you can pay us like that. I cant speak for the other traders.

There is a machine a few miles away, but don't rely on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll get the bank in England, good chance i'll be set alight/stabbed/shot/raped if I try to use Scottish notes.

There's a cash point at the shell garage just down the road. It doesn't always work though! Next best place is a village down the road called Kineton (where I used to live) which has a HSBC if anybody is stuck on the day.

I'll get the bank in England, good chance i'll be set alight/stabbed/shot/raped if I try to use Scottish notes.

LOL, I've frowned upon it in the airport. Even said to one customer we only take sterling on to realise that it was scottish moneys :eek:

I'll be bringing lots of money for lots of raffle tickets!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
LOL, I've frowned upon it in the airport. Even said to one customer we only take sterling on to realise that it was scottish moneys :eek:

I'll be bringing lots of money for lots of raffle tickets!
Look forward to seeing the Trophy Jon. :)

Listerine & Poledo
That's minimal "walking around" money.

Mind, that will just about get a round in around these parts, so it's more an "emergency fund"

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Raffle tickets aren't cheap. I'll need at least a monkey for them*.

*Charlie big spuds.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Raffle tickets aren't cheap. I'll need at least a monkey for them*.

*Charlie big spuds.

He'll probably be selling s**t out of a suitcase and stuffing crisp fivers in the top pocket of the cafes staff.

www.renparts.co.uk
We will be able to accept card payments (please bring some I.D) or people can pre pay before hand. We should hopefully be able to accept paypal providing the internet dongle gets coverage

See you there :)

We will be able to accept card payments (please bring some I.D) or people can pre pay before hand. We should hopefully be able to accept paypal providing the internet dongle gets coverage

See you there :)

I'm bringing my gear with me :)

Listerine & Poledo
Camden? Out of touch there Donny Boy, all you get around there is under-sized jeans and hand-painted Doc Martens.

I'm trying to get the borough council to look at my Paint-designed plans to level the whole sad-ass area and get it up to code:-
Lexus Dealership
Vue Cinema
a whole bunch of chain cafe's and restaurants
All Bar One and all them

I have no actual knowledge of where Camden is, but it's a topical place at the minute.

If it int up north, t'int worth goin.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Surprised you have time to come on here between banging fit women, drinking champagne and chatting to your celebrity friends.