ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cash @ CSS

Listerine & Poledo
Far too busy making sure the pheasant pens are in good order for next season to be staring at a selection of old French hatchbacks, thanks anyway,

;)

Surprised you have time to come on here between banging fit women, drinking champagne and chatting to your celebrity friends.

Even at the top it's impossible to avoid hangovers.

Calling a c**t a c**t in GC helps me to clear my head.

Are you bringing any of your special lights so you can all see each other when you're camping?

I could, but be honest, you want your car lit up like a goddess and everyone can stand around taking photos and giving each other vinegar strokes isn't it?

I could, but be honest, you want your car lit up like a goddess and everyone can stand around taking photos and giving each other vinegar strokes isn't it?

I'm not camping because I'm a) Not in the Cubs b) Not poor c) I need sleep or I'm extra grumpy

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
D) Less chance of getting caught being fingered by Gally in a hotel room than in a tent.

D) Less chance of getting caught being fingered by Gally in a hotel room than in a tent.

I'm not staying with Gally. I found out what hotel he booked and then booked somewhere else.

I was going to go with "D) I'm a bender" but I like yours better.

<3

E) You need a VAT receipt to hand into CS towers for the expenses.

Correct. Tony doesn't do champagne room service for me to bill to the accounts dept.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Too late to cancel. Although the missus was super excited about giving up champagne in the hilton for dodgy meat (Daniel's sausage) at Tony Hunters but she'll get over it.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
CSS Campsite?

3_DAY+017.jpg

Thankfully its not to far from me so ill just be driving up on the day.