ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Castle Combe Performance Action Day*** April 9th

Mental 172 Cup
0. Luke. - Confirmed
1. Willdot. - Confirmed
2. Dan' - Confirmed
3. Bux - Confirmed
4. VeinAST - Confirmed
5. Westy - Confirmed
6. Crustys172cup - Confirmed
7. Penney182 - Confirmed
8. Steven. - Confirmed
9. Matt W - Confirmed
10. Emma +1 - Confirmed
11. devil child - Confirmed
12. atouba - Confirmed
13. Fletcher - Confirmed
14. original boy racer - Confirmed
15. wonky striped bandit - Confirmed
16. Jim Cook - Confirmed
17. Ash87 - confirmed
18. Chapppers11 - Confirmed
19. marc1330 - Confirmed
20. sonicblue
21. Joah.
22. Finny - Confirmed
23. Nick172Cup - Confirmed
24. Furio-James
25. jamie-p1-240@hotmail - Confirmed
26. Si - Confirmed

Sneaky ;)

Just to confirm I wont be in a Clio, Megane, Golf or anything of the sort ;)

Megane 225 F1
Not sure but I shall email her tomorrow and ask. Probably around half 8 or something around then as 1st session is 9.

Megane 225 F1
URGH Pain in the ass to arrange the list for free tickets.

f**k it. First 13 (apart from knob head up there) get free tickets.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Just to add, if you have an early sessioon you need to get sound checked as well (the car that is)

The queue is normally quite long to get this done early doors!

Megane 225 F1
**UPDATE**

Times.

7am is when the gates open at Combe, so we will meet at 7 at the Cross Hands Hotel. This is where we always meet as it's perfect.

I will hand those that have their free tickets and also a club stand display to everyone else which you MUST display in your windscreen.

We will then leave at 7:15 - 7:30. The earlier we leave the better as it means less time sat in traffic.

Cross Hands Hotel
Old Sodbury,
Nr. Bristol
South Gloucestershire,
BS37 6RJ

Map link for referance - http://www.crosshandshotel.com

Those of you that have got track time, as soon as we get into Combe, go and get your sound checks done and then come back to the club stand. You will be going at the front of the stand so you can get out easily anyway. Everyone else will follow me. I will park to one side and then direct you all into the area. Unfortunately as my fellow area rep has decided to turn up late, I shall be organising the stand on my own. I'll see what the best I can do is :)

Oh and so that you all don't think you need to be on time like Dan' is, you NEED the stand pass to get into the paddock otherwise you won't be allowed into the paddock. I am meeting Dan' in the week anyway to give him his.

Any questions, ask away .

See you Saturday at 7am.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
change of plan for us, staying in bristol on the friday night, at coombe nice n early.. works better for me ill be more human n not smell like a dogs ass

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
one of our drivers is sponsored by rockstar... so im hoping there will be some of that for me to knock back... failing that ill be on the monster!