ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing head light Phase 3!!

Do I really have to get the bumper and bonnet off!? done all the screws etc and I just can't wiggle the damn thing out, imagine it'll be even harder to get the new one back in!

Punto/Clio GTT
tried closin the bonnet a bit? cant really say ive took mine out so i dunno, should be able to get the angle of the dangle

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Theres another screw at the bottom of the light, so you'll have to take the bumper off.

It's deffinately loose now... towards the inside of the car side of the light theres a plastic bit that attaches it to the bumper thats making it hard to get off.

Now theres a black bit thats on the back of the light to the outside of the car side, this is whats stopping me from getting it out now (3rd picture). Think its the height adjuster, tried pulling it in all directions but no luck!

Last edited:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
lever the tab to the side of the adjuster a bit and twist around then it should come out be careful the little ball on the end of the adjuster doesnt break as the plastic is quite weak