ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Bluetooth

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
My mum wants Bluetooth connectivity for calls on her 1 series.

A Parrot kit is £140ish fitted are there any cheaper options. Are those Bluetooth speakers any good?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you squeak when you walk? Or is this just an indian thing?

£140 for a proper kit is hardly expensive.

Listerine & Poledo
Could always use one of those bluetooth bellend earpieces.
They're cheaper than water.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have you seen the ones that slide onto your visor? Very clever, not amazing but for a simple solution and cheap they are perfect.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I bought my parrot for £30 ck3000 evo

Absolute dos to fit. Really good.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Have you seen the ones that slide onto your visor? Very clever, not amazing but for a simple solution and cheap they are perfect.

That's what i was thinking. Any reccomendations.

Do you squeak when you walk? Or is this just an indian thing?

£140 for a proper kit is hardly expensive.

She hardly used the car and there always on holiday. So u don't see the point of spending so much if I can get a £40 bodge-job.

renault clio 1.4 16v
running a supertooth, its clips on the sun visor, plenty loud enough even with the exhaust and seems to be fairly clear for the person u are talking to as well

CursedTitanium 182FF
I picked up a second hand Bury CC9060 for £40, brilliant bit of kit. Take a look on eBay & Gumtree.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
My wife's for a bury and its great. But then you have to paysomeone to fit it etc.

I have a focus at the moment with some kind of Parrot kit in it, i didn't realise they were still worth money, think ill take it out before i sell it.

OP - you can have it for £40 ?

A4 Avant
I had a portable Bluetooth thing that went behind the sunvisor. It was crap and got taken back. Now have a Parrot mki9200 fitted which has brilliant call quality and is easy to use. They really aren't that difficult to fit once you've bought the correct loom for your car.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
^ let me just get a quote on fitting and I'll let you know. If I was going built in I would probably buy new.

Listerine & Poledo
lol.

At the start of the thread you were worried about £140. Now you're looking at Parrot iBluetooth things + fitting?

Make your mind up fella ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Screw it, I've ordered a Supertooth for her.

I'm indian and something was offered at a discount I really have to consider it fully.