ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Eagle F1s.

BG 182
My friend has got me 3 part worn eagle f1s for £70. They all have 4-5 mill tread. Is that worth it?

Am I right in thinking it's 8 mill tread brand new?

What size? for 205/45/16 that sounds okay.
Worth checking where they were made, as there were crap copies doing the rounds which lasted 2 seconds and were s**t.

You'll need 4 tyres in total.

BG 182
Yeah 205,45,16 There off a police car, so are legit. One was scrap that's why there are only 3. I'll be on the look out for one now.

330i. E30 Touring.
What size? for 205/45/16 that sounds okay.
Worth checking where they were made, as there were crap copies doing the rounds which lasted 2 seconds and were s**t.

You'll need 4 tyres in total.

PMSL. :cool:

Fiesta ST3
tbh, if you dont know their history i wouldn't touch them.

but that's just me, id rather buy new and have piece of mind

Not that much of a great deal in all fairness. One will be worthless as you will obviously only use two on one axle and the 3rd would be silly to be used with a different tyre. Thats presuming you dont have one other eagle laying around obviously.

ITB BG 182
second handers, some ones having ya pants down kiddo as only 2 of them will be useable as ilovewilly has said.
You are best buying new because a least then you know where they are from, as a cheap quick fix they might be ok.

I used to get 2nd's or ones from the factory where they would have something missing or misspelt due to machine defect, pay £20 a tyre but buy 3 sets of tyres a year, had brand spankers on now for nearly a year and loads of tread left plus only cost me £80 p/t delivered.

BG 182
Well my plan was to buy the 3, then buy a new pair meaning I have a spare tyre, I thought it was a good opurtunity to compare the F1s to the Pe2s I currently have.