ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chello

BG 182
Hi everyone.

If you aint already guessed my names Phil!, from Halifax and local to member FAXO.

Well recently whilst logging on to my Facebook, i saw Faxo was selling his beloved Flamer 172.

I previously had a Focus 2.0 zetec (which was getting a bit boring!) So decided to put it on a 5 day auction on Flee-bay! got 2k for it which i was pleased-ish with....wanted 2200, but hey ho, the night before i won £200 on poker so believed it was karma!!.

As soon as i took her (which i've named "FLAMO") for a test drive i thought......WOW.......GO KART!!!!!!!!! :D Awesome!

Really thankful to Faxo to all the work he's done on the car! - Looks awesome mate and will be looked after!! (I think he was in tears as i was pulling away!! :()
But seriously mate over the moon, cheers!. I am taking all the glory for the work thou!! :rasp:

So yea!, thats me!
Pics to follow, which again is stolen from Faxo as i haven't took any of my own yet.

BG 182
Right.....can't upload a picture for some reason!.
(maybe works pc??)

Anyway........
Question 1 of bloody loads.

I read a lot about PH1, PH2 etc etc.........
but no idea what it means? It did cross my mind that it could stand for PhilHill....but searching the forum's theres only 1 Phil hill (me)!! ;)

Anyone wanna shed some light on this very very foggy patch of my Clio knowledge.

172 cup
Welcome!

To upload a pic you have to load it onto a host site (use photobucket or something similar) then use the image code on here! :)

RB 182
Phil, just talk to me! PH1 is the older 172, upto like the Y reg ones - alot of people think these are better etc, but we wont go into that! PH2 is the shape you have, again alot of people think these are better, the argument goes on!

The advantage you have regarding the car is all the time i had it i had my private plate on, so i suppose people might just think you've copied on theee best Clio in Halifax!

And yea, i did have a tear or two and so did the mrs, didn't even have chance to empty the glovebox, let alone go for a last drive lol! You nearly got a brand new TomTom Europe thrown into the deal!

Keep coming on here, alot of people know their stuff and also the for sale section is a good one to keep an eye on, although promise me you'll keep away from neons and sparkly bits!

Also, regarding the sale - i wish you'd have told me you were serious about buying it, cost me £25 to put it on trader the night before, only to sell it to someone down the road!!

Ill upload a pic, one you might not have seen...

Splitter002.jpg

BG 182
promise me you'll keep away from neons and sparkly bits!

Sorry mate!, already got the neons on order from Halfords. Me and the local chav's are going to rip up Maccy D's tarmac!! lol

Sorry to hear about the Auto Trader incident, only thing was my car wasn't selling as fast as i hoped. And didn't want to say i'd have it and not have the avail funds!.
sorry pal.