ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHESTER meet to the lake????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure when yet but i was thinking maybe the 26th of september. Meetting at my place again around 4/430. Have a bit a chat and get some photos. Then set off to see how many lakes we can get to and to do the 13mile lap around lake vrynwy what i know every1 that came last time loved.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
As a new member, I'd love to get some miles under my 172 and meet some people if possible? Cheers

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
We'd need to go fairly early (or avoid the ralley stage) becausde we won't have as much light this time..

Clio 172 "Ruby"
26th I'm on holiday you bellend do it the week after when I'm back I don't wanna miss out on the road it was wicked

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
the ralley stage is for people on smack!!!!!! or if use aukeys satnav.

BMW E34 540i
Not sure when yet but i was thinking maybe the 26th of september. Meetting at my place again around 4/430. Have a bit a chat and get some photos. Then set off to see how many lakes we can get to and to do the 13mile lap around lake vrynwy what i know every1 that came last time loved.

How far is this 13mile lake run from your place ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer its still on the only thing its that i want to change is that we leave bang on 430. if we need to leave before that its going to have to be another day?????

172 Cup
Im from stoke matey but the Stoke on trent thread seemed to fall through.

Just checked with the boss and the 26th is apparently our anniversary! (we aren't married) but it would appear I'm stuck! Typical.

182 cup
I know the feeling fella, had my tickets in hand preparing to go to Renault World Series this weekend then she goes and reminds me its her flippin' birthday this weekend so im not allowed to go :mad: absolute bummer

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Just to tempt you on the next meet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
meets going to be on the sunday the 26th of september or saturday the 2nd of october.

meet at my place again if on the sunday its going to be about 4. if we fo it on the saturday we could meet at 1 or 2.

if people want to start a list with names and dates.

1. v6 clo on the 26th or 2nd

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i might come not sure yet. Was it JonF last on the video?

no mate the last car is mike. hope you are comeing this tiime u missed the last1 and i think a few others from your way might come now.

i might come not sure yet. Was it JonF last on the video?

No that wasn't me lol. Mine's abit louder and raspier than that :p Although it's pretty silent at the moment with the cat fitted back on.

I may make an appearance if you do it on the Sunday, won't be able to make it on the Saturday due to work.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
right think if we meet at mine on saturday the 2nd at about 1ish. That shold give us lots of time and i guess that we could do all 3lakes?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
right then meet at mine for 1 the post code is ch3 5qd at roots n shoots in the car park. If any 1 wants anymore info just send me a pm.

1. v6clo
2.greeni1.2
3.cliocup172

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1. v6clo
2.greeni1.2
3.cliocup172
4. mike1pow
5. aucky
6.aaron with his ek9