ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHESTER meet to the lake????

182 cup
CRUD!

just realised i got my dates crossed - Work have organised a clay pidgeon shoot on sunday (with free sunday roast!) so im out im affraid :dapprove:

BMW E34 540i
I need to go to work tomorrow even If in contract i have Mon-Fri damn it :( I'm out.

BMW E34 540i
Change of plans :D I will make it :D

1. v6clo
2.greeni1.2
3.cliocup172
4. mike1pow
5. aucky + possibly alex with ep3
6.aaron with his ek9
7.Zorr

keo

Clio Trophy
did this go ahead? Any pics? I couldnt make it again, had to rush my dog in the vets :(

182 cup
'Twas a good drive out. Some great roads and fantastic picture oppurtunities.

Good turnout and special thanks to those who travelled a fair way to get there.

looking forward to the next meet

Oh and James, get rid of those budget tires!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ace meet got some good pics ill put them up later shame i could get some of the pics that we were hopeing for

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
what i was ment to say was...Ace meet i got some pics and ill put them up later. mike it was a shame that i couldnt get some of the pics that we were hopeing for.

And james u do need better tires we were lucky there mate she was well fucked off.

BMW E34 540i
It was fun ! Looking forward to the next meet ! I left the camera in the car and I'm to lazy to go downstairs and get the photos from it :)

172 Cup
U gays went past me and my wife walking my dog around the lake. Cars sounded awesome, made me miss my cup !!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I know which ones you were... Your wife was smiling a bit lol.
Walking towards the bridge on the far side of the lake?

172 Cup
I know which ones you were... Your wife was smiling a bit lol.
Walking towards the bridge on the far side of the lake?

Yeah that was us, with the german pointer. She was laughing at me, calling me a geek for loving the CS meet :cool: Trophy looked good!

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Wicked pics lads well gutted I couldn't make it, least you all had a good day tho, an tut tut James decent tyres is a must Matie it's not a 1.2 lol