ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chinese New Mini rip off

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Iam currently in China. Yesterday i spotted this shameless copy.

03082010152.gif

No idea what it is, other than some Chinese junk.

MKIII 138
its their loss. it wont handle as good or feel the same quality or have the same features. as long as there not sold as if it was the actual model so people are not thinking mini`a are that s**t then its actually quite flattering

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks nothing like a mini, don't know what you're talking about.

It's the Lifan 320

Lifan_320_02-600x400.jpg

HAHAHAHAH

Black Clio GT
more to the point whats it doing on the middle of a cross road with the light on red???
women drivers as bad over there??

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
more to the point whats it doing on the middle of a cross road with the light on red???
women drivers as bad over there??

Not only women mate. All drivers over here are shocking. We had a cabbie run a dog over one day. It was like he didn't even notice.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Here are a few more Fakes....

Some terrible copies and they all have Crap names too like the Dadi Shuttle and there shameless Toyota badge rip-off.

Last edited by a moderator:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Lol @ that video. The Chevy Matiz is a heap of s**t anyway. Why in gods name would you copy it?

S4 Avant
There's always one of these parked by my mates house. What's the story behind em?

Ford own mazda. Much in the same way that the mazda 3 is essentially a ford focus underneath, the old mazda 121 was as much a ford fiesta, as a ford fiesta was.

S4 Avant
Because everything gets made over there anyway, they'll have one factory making the actual product, and the factory next door will be churning out all the fakes, it's rediculous.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fella I know manufactures equipment for turning tea leaves into, well, tea. He could easily make a few mill by selling to china, but within 2 years they'd be making carbon copies, so not worth his time.

S4 Avant
Fella I know manufactures equipment for turning tea leaves into, well, tea. He could easily make a few mill by selling to china, but within 2 years they'd be making carbon copies, so not worth his time.

Exactly. The business we're in is incredibley sensitive, in terms of security. The Chinese have tried copying the machines we use, and the product that we manufacture, thankfully they're s**t at it.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Shameless.

Normal copyright laws mean f*ck all in China.

Take the Chintendo Vii, for example.

http://wii.mmgn.com/News/Introducing-the-Chintendo-Vii

They're starting to catch up on the copyright side of things tbh. More and more western companies are suiing the Chinese ones.

I've seen the Chinese copyright journals at work, they come in about 30 volumes every few months, each about 500 pages thick, all filled with copyright infringement lol!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Our company have production facilities out there. We recently relocated, because we found out that the next door facility were copying some of our stuff.