ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris's 911 Porsche...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This is his own car,and built from the floor up to make it look old but have all the modern engine and suspension set up.
Almost perfect for me...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks immense fun but it's not for me.

Prefer this shape. of the older ones...

3368248867_a7c3919e1f.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
My god he is the most boring man on the planet.

Listening to his voice makes me angry.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've always thought his videos were really good. And I want to go in one of those car washes!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Really? I mean really?

Yes, someone needs to buy him a personality or something.

Its like he can't decide whether he's a serious reporter or Jeremy Clarkson.

Anyone who say's 'bottom crack' needs culling.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I quite like this guy hes reasonably comedic unlike some of the evo journos. Not sure why he had to sell this though and keep his M3, id have that porsche any day of a run of the mill m3!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i remember when he started doing that 911 when writing for autocar.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
oh wow another journalist that pretends he likes cars. exactly why i dont buy evo. im more of a driving than car enthusiast but still love cleaning a car. i bet he didnt buy that jag with his own money.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
oh wow another journalist that pretends he likes cars. exactly why i dont buy evo. im more of a driving than car enthusiast but still love cleaning a car. i bet he didnt buy that jag with his own money.
Pretends he likes cars? lol. Of course he didn't buy it, it's a long term test car. Doofus.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Exactly that was my point. If a company borrowed me a 60 k car I'd at least look after it. He's got well fooled brown bear. I bought evo from issue 1 till 2001 when I grew up and realised my error.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly that was my point. If a company borrowed me a 60 k car I'd at least look after it. He's got well fooled brown bear. I bought evo from issue 1 till 2001 when I grew up and realised my error.

Really?

At the end of the day Jaguar own it. Who cares how often it's washed, how it's looked after.