ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris's MK2 1.6 16v

Ibiza Cupra 180
Here is my new Clio, This is my 4th one (and I am only 19) so I hope this one will last the test of time... It's a 1.6 16v Dynamique Billabong with all the goodies(Electric Sunroof, Climate Control ect..) I love the car and its quite nippy too!
IMG_0229.jpg

Going to go down the euro route and get the body work tidied up! As for now I have got to get it 100% mechanically and get the cambelt done too, so the progress will be a bit slow for a couple of months (Unless I get a pay-rise) LOL, What do you think ?

- Chris

Ibiza Cupra 180
Time for a small update, Got silver visions for the front, LED side light bulbs and painted my badge glossy black. Next up is RS Grill so on the look out for one of them. Took a couple of pic's with my mate and here is the result!
DSC00844jpgE.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Then I got home and had time to give it a little clean up!
IMG_0242.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality my camera had no battery so they are Phone pictures!

Ibiza Cupra 180
Ok its time again for a selection of small updates as the postman delivered some goodies! First up I fitted my Alpine iDA-X305, its easily the best thing I have ever brought!
DSC00453.jpg

Next up was getting silver visions, I think they look a lot better now!
DSC00450.jpg

Then came my colour coded spoiler!
DSC00451.jpg

And finally I got some smooth bullets from Harpham, Cheers buddy!
DSC00452.jpg

Next up will be a RS grill, just got to get my dodgey idle sorted and the cambelt done too! Hope you like.. Comments welcome !

clio mk2 1.6 16v
good start with the car mate, mines a 1.6 aswell check out my thread. whats next on your list then pal?

Ibiza Cupra 180
thanks buddy, I will check ur thread now :), Next up is RS grill and coilovers but I need to get my belts done so that will have to wait until next month! Better to have a high car that has a working engine rather then a low one with snapped belts :p

clio mk2 1.6 16v
very good decision! lol will lookward to seeing this! and did you do the colour coding yourself?

Ibiza Cupra 180
So its time for another small update, Got my bee sting arial that looks good but get no signal with!:dapprove:
DSC00465.gif

Then came my new RS steering wheel and dash strips to match..
DSC00472.gif

and I finally found an RS grill on ebay..
DSC00466.gif

Thats all for now as I have it booked in on the 13th of december for the belts to be changed.. The new year will hopefully bring coilovers, some wide wheels and a trip to the bodyshop to be colour coded and tidied up a bit ! Thanks for looking and as always comments are welcome!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yeah I love mine too, even if it is being a pain at the mo'!
I bought some of the cheapo Rokkor ones from ebay, for the money they're brill, also running camber bolts and spacers.

Check the non-sport thread if you haven't already, tons of ideas in there and there's new pics of mine towards the end for the coilover pics!

Ibiza Cupra 180
A crap update tbh but this is what happens when a bus cuts in without looking,
fe6df37f.gif

Things are on hold while insurance sort it out, I was stationary at the time and have two witnesses saying it was his fault.
In the words of the inbetweeners, BUS WA*KERS !!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's a mega crapper man!

Hope you get it sorted asap! :)

Oh, and your necks hurting yeah? ;)

Octavia VRS LE
ahh gutting, bet your not very pleased about that!!! at least youl get brand new bumpers and paintwork for free!!!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Silver Clio campus driving past laughing :rasp:

f**k mate, car was looking really good. Hope it all gets sorted, had something simlar happen to me in the summer. Its a mega bummer

Ibiza Cupra 180
cheers Phil, I am so gutted, this is the first car i've had and actually liked :( its going in for an estimate on wednesday and we will go from there, all i know is that I am not paying for it !!

Ibiza Cupra 180
Sadly this will be the last update I do.. Since the accident I have really fell out of love with the car and now I have ignition problems too :banghead: ! Anyway I am going to sell the bits that I had put on it and put it back to standard, get it fixed up and sell it. Anyone who's had a car thats been in an accident will know how it feels! So look out in the FS section for: RS Grill, 172 steering wheel, Pearl black spoiler, Small ariel, Smooth Bullets and a few other bits.. Peace Out!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Very unfortunate there pal! Im on my 3rd clio now bloody addictive arent they!
when you get sorted and start selling your bits pm me and ill probably take the rs grill if thats good with you :)